" im going to bring Oogie back..."

Jack's eyes slowly opened. When he tried to sit up he couldn't. He looked at himself. On his stomach,arms,legs and neck there where metal bands that held him down." Where am I ?" He whispered to himself. Suddenly his shadow was in the room . He remembered then the things that had happened. " Have a nice sleep?" Shadow Jack asked. " Where is this place you took me!?" Jack demanded glareing at his shadow." Look around ,Jack. Look where you are!"Jack looked all around himself . Dice, cards, and other items that had to do with gambling surrounded him. " What is this!?" Jack demanded. His shadow smirked at him then replied," Oogie's Casino!" Jack's expression went from went from a glare , to surprised, and back. " what do you need from me?" Jack asked . " I told you already! You're going to bring Oogie back to life!"Shadow yelled. " Oh I am , am I ? How do you know that's what I'm going to do?" Jack replied with an eyebrow raised. Shadow Jack glared at him with a smile ." Because I control you now." Jack's eyes flashed white and then returned to the pitch black that they had been. " now Jack what are you going to do?" Jack raised an eyebrow and smiled as if to a friend." I'm going to bring Oogie back." He replied ." Yes..." Shadow said unlocking Jack's metal bands." Now go start!" He told Jack. Jack grabbed a needle and thread and prices of Oogie's skin. " LOCK! SHOCK! BARREL!" COME HELP ME!" Jack demanded. They came running down towards Jack. Barrel immediately sat down beside Jack and lay his head down on Jack's lap. He had been there when Lock lied about Sally. He secretly liked Jack and Sally and wanted them to like him. He didn't know how to bring Jack back to his senses and tell him that Sally needed him." Barrel , what's wrong?" Jack asked. Barrel thought a minute before responding." Jack... you remember Sally?" Barrel asked . Jack's eyes flashed again. " Sally! Oh no! Barrel what happened to her!?" Jack asked startled. Barrel was slightly scared now." Um... she's in jail now and..." " for what!?" Jack interrupted. " When she didn't return with you the mayor thought she kidnapped and killed you..." replied Barrel. The expression on Lock's face told him to shut up . " What's going to happen to her!?" Jack demanded ." Ummm...... uhhhh..... She's condemned to die tomorrow....." Barrel spit out. Jack was just walking out the door when his shadow stopped him. " WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING..." Jack's eyes flashed again and said to Barrel ," well I can't save her. I don't have time for her . She's just going to have to die."