Freedom

Dipper's POV:
Mabel and I have been excited for our 6th visit to Gravity Falls since Bill's defeat. I hope we get there soon I miss everyone so much. Ma and Mabel have grown up in the past 6 years and as a gift from our parents she let us stay in Gravity Falls for good. Mabel is still obsessed with making everything with glitter but she actually likes girls, I found out last year that she was dating Pacifica. I on the other hand took gym sessions enough to get me muscular and a six pack.

"Dipper we're almost here aren't you excited? You'll get to see Wendy again!!" my sister teased me. She knew I had no more interest in Wendy for the fact that she knew I was gay. "Yeah, of course I'm excited." I finally replied to her. I missed Gravity Falls. I miss Soos, Wendy, Grunkle Stan and Great Uncle Ford, I may as well miss Gideon and Pacifica. Me and Mabel drifted off to sleep.

I woke up hearing one of Mabel's high pitch screeches. "Dipper! We're here!" Mabel screeched on my ear. "Can't you shut up?" I said annoyed.

"Money!!!" Grunkle Stan shouts from the bus station at us. Beside him was a very very annoyed Ford but smiling at us.

"Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Ford!" Me and Mabel greeted them happily. "So Mabel, conned anyone lately?" Stan whisper/shouts at Mabel whose hugging him tightly. "Hmm. I don't know have you checked your wallet lately?!" She said mischievously. Stan took his wallet out and shouted"Mabel! You're growing to be the con artist you've meant to become! Now give me my money back." Mabel returned all Stan's money.

"Come on lets get back to the shack." Ford said while sighing at Stan's attempt to get Mabel back from conning him.

After we got home I said I'll just go exploring in the forest for a while. "Okay, just be here by 7:00 or no dinner for you!" my sister called out to me.

I walked for what seemed like hours until I spotted Bill's statue I sat by it and talked to it like I always do when I arrive from California. "Hi Bill, guess whose back?" the statue said nothing so I just kept talking, "I miss you a lot. You made my life exciting just by appearing out of nowhere." I sighed deeply and placed my hand on the statue's hand. And I begin to walk away but I saw a blinding light from Bill's statue. I blacked out.

Bill's POV
Gravity Falls! I'm back! Finally Pine Tree held my hand but... Why do I suddenly have two eyes and a mouth..? Wait!! The kid actually allowed me to take on my meat sack body form.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" I laughed loudly, loud enough to wake up dear Pine Tree who was sprawled on the ground. "Heya kid!" I said. I must have startled him because his face was crimson. I wonder why.

"Bill! How can you be back? And why are you naked?!" He blushed madly just by saying this. "Ohh I'm naked!" I looked down and saw what he was looking at. "Like what you see?" I teased him he turned even redder. But I quickly got some clothes on that I teleported from my wardrobe.

"You still haven't answered my question!" He said to me. "Fine sheesh kid hold your horses. You held my hand! So you made a deal with me that I've been aching for. In exchange for my freedom I promised to not harm anyone from the zodiac. You're in luck kid cause can't kill any of you with out turning myself back into a statue" I told the kid. This is going to be a fun.

DIPPER POV
Ugh what have I done I freed him and turned him into a hot-. Wait what am I thinking "why thank you Pine Tree." He said flirtatiously. I blushed deep red. He looked about my age, blonde, cute, sexy~ I stopped myself. "Oh yeah, since you freed me I am forever yours. Meaning you can do anything with me even including a bed." he said winking at me, "if you catch my drift." I blushed harder.

Does that mean I'm his master? I thought. "Yeah PT! Now lets get going its almost dark!" He said reading my mind. Fine lets go but first you have to have a different name and don't use your powers! I thought knowing Bill would read my mind. "Yay! I'll be William Shrill called Will for short." He said cheerfully.

"Hey Pine Tree " the demon called me. "What do you want?" I asked him slightly annoyed. "I. Want...You!" He said then kissed me full on the lips. His lips were soft I hesitated but kissed back passionately, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. But I refused so he slapped my ass, I gasped and he took this opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth exploring it. A moan escaped my lips he smirked wildly. I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist. After what seemed like hours he pulled away panting.

"I've been waiting to do that for 5 years and my my Pine Tree what a good kisser you are." he smirked which made me blush. "What are you waiting for its almost seven." He said.

We walked home silently. When we entered the Mystery Shack Mabel greeted me and then saw Bill. "Who are you?" Mabel asked suspiciously. "I'm William Shrill. Will for short and I'm P-Dipper's boyfriend!" Bill said happily I blushed at the last part "Uh, yeah" I said and blushed harder. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." Mabel shrieked on the top of her lungs. "Dipper! Is she being possessed by a banshee?" Bill asked worriedly. "No".

As I said that Stan and Ford entered the living room. "Mabel what is it?" Stan asked my screaming sister. "Dipper got a boyfriend!" She shrieked. Both our grunkles looked confused and worried.

"Hi I'm Will! I'm dating your grandnephew!" He greeted them. "Dipper can I have a moment with you?" Ford said to me oh no I'm in big trouble! "Okay" he lead me to the gift shop. "You do know that your not fooling me. Why did you free him??! And why did he say you two are dating?!" Ford spat at me. "Maybe I'm just happy for a change that I have someone to love! My end of the deal was he wasn't to hurt anyone from the zodiac! So shut up and let me be happy for a change!" I yelled at him and stormed out of the room.

"The jig is up Bill, lets just give up! We can't fool Ford so might as well come clean." I said to him. "Fine sheesh Pine Tree alright. But we are still totally dating. You heard that Shooting Star? Fez? Question Mark? The all powerful dream demon is back in the flesh! But can't hurt you though." He said grumpily. "Oh my God. Dipping sauce! You could've told me it was him. I accept that your dating anyways, I'm so happy for you!" Mabel said while Stan stood there stanned (see what I did there?).

"Well congrats kid! Good for you!" Stan said surprising me and Mabel of his enthusiasm.

We ate dinner with Bill and Mabel chatting and me avoiding Ford's glare. It was finally time to go to sleep so I said to Bill "looks like we're going to have to share a bed tonight." I said while blushing madly. "Ohh. Pine Tree taking it to the next level huh? Sorry but I'm not taking your virginity today, but soon! I think a group one with my brother and your opposite, oh that will be fun!" He grinned making me blush madly. "Wait, you have a brother and what opposite are you talking about?" Mabel asked him eagerly. "I'll tell you guys tomorrow after me and Mason's date!" Bill said enthusiastically.

"What date?" I asked him. "The one I'm taking you to tomorrow!" He said excitedly while I blush hard. We went to bed and felt Bill cuddle me so I put my head on his chest and slept I was so happy.