Was I Not Enough?

Mabel's POV
Sheesh it's been three months since Bill and Will became pregnant and I can tell you it was not fun for all of us Bill and Will's cravings creep me out 'cause I'm the one in charge of what they eat. But on the bright side me and my bro-bro's birthday is next Monday! But that reminds me Bill's first craving was fine it was just one bloody chicken. But... the second one that freaked me out. He told me to skin a wild boar! And after I did that he said to put fish flavoured ice cream in its mouth I mean eww.

And what creeped me out the most was my brother! He started watching gory movies which were unlike him... he usually watched mystery and Sci-Fi movies he hated gory films, what is happening to him? And he became cold towards everyone except me, Bill, Will and his opposite self. He was usually super nice to everyone he met even though they were bad. And yesterday when Bill ordered a bloody pig, which almost made me faint, and to my surprise Dipper wanted one too, when I gave it to him he said thanks and started to drink all the blood of the pig like it was his favourite smoothie or something. And he wasn't the only one like this Tyrone changed also... well not maybe changed he was already cruel to begin with but his changes were very noticeable. He was very cruel and creepier than usual. I decided to do some research in Bill's library I'm heading there right now. I turn to a corner to a huge door with the word 'library' on it. I wonder why I haven't noticed this door before? I enter the library and and gasp loudly at how many books were there. "Shhh!" I hear someone and I jumped.

"Ah Ms. Mabel what brings you here?" Huh? How'd she know my name. "Umm.. who are you and how do you know my name?" "Oh silly me, I am Sapphire, demon of prophecy, the librarian!" She whispered. "Wait you're a demon?" "Yes, all of us that work here are demons." "Everyone I've only met you and Shiela so far and I thought Shiela wasn't a demon." I said confused. "She is a demon my dear she is the demon of servitude. Then there's the gardener Peridot the demon of good harvest, Rose the demon of Understanding also the chef, then~" "Wait I've been to the kitchen a dozen times, there's nobody there only Shiela usually getting the food." I said bewilderedly. "Ah my dear, she is also the demon of concealment most likely why you haven't seen her before, there's Lapis Lazuli the demon of cleanliness she cleans everything here. Now then there's the last one the guard." "What no way there're no guards here and why did you say one?" "He is the demon of martial arts, self-multiplication that's why he's the only one, his name is Jasper and he's Shiela's husband, there used to be two of them..." "Ohh who's the other one?" "Never mind him. Okay then now that we're acquainted properly, why were you here my dear?" "I was looking for a book to help for demon pregnancy and cravings." "Ah yes to help the masters I suppose? Right this way de~" she suddenly stopped and fell on the floor making me fear everything not glittery.

"Two of the humans will undergo a mysterious phase on the 3rd of December!"

She said suddenly. "Oh sorry my dear just saw a glimpse of the future! But it is true though, something is coming for this family. Now where were we?" I stood there mouth hanging wide open. "I understand that was your first prophecy, it's alright my dear its normal for me to have sudden visions out of nowhere. Okay now then, just around this corner..." she explained as we walked towards the corner. "Here you go my dear this book is called: "Guide to demon pregnancies and eating habits." And why don't you take this one also?" She said giving me the first book and boy was it big and the next one that read: "How to take care of your baby demons: Everything you'll need to learn!" Hmm these books should help us so maybe I should call them to the living room to read them. "Umm.. Sapphire? Can I take these outside the library? Pretty please?" I asked her pleadingly showing her my puppy eyes. "Why yes of course my dear, but first you should ask your brother because this library belongs to the two Dippers from my masters." I was shocked... all this is all Dipper's and Ty's! Wow Will and Bill must be very generous which reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. Oh well I'll go talk to broseph. "Thanks Sapphire! I'll go talk to him right now!" I say and hug her and she kisses me on the cheek and I hear some shuffling but I shrug it off. "Bye dearie!" She whispered as I went out the humungous library.

Paz POV (Exact time as Mabel and Sapphire were talking about the books)
Where's Mabel! I haven't seen her all morning! What if... she's been kidnapped! Or worse she's cheating on me! Where is she?! "Mabel? Where are you!" I yell walking around. What if she is cheating on me?! "Mistress? Is there something I may help you with?" I hear a voice from behind me making me jump. "Ohh sorry miss." Shiela said helping me up. "It's alright Shiela... wait there is something you can help me with, do you know where Mabel is?" I ask her politely. "Yes miss I believe young mistress was headed to the library. It's right around the corner." "Thank you Shiela!" I ask happily knowing that Mabel's not gone and headed to the direction and open the library door silently. And what I saw was horrifying! Mabel was cheating on me! How could she? She's being kissed on the cheek by a weird redhead bitch making me cry and so I ran to the only person I trusted other than Mabel. I silently knocked their door holding back tears daring to fall down.

"Yes?" He said from the inside. "C-Can I-I c-come i-in?" I stuttered between sobs. "Paz that you?" He said annoyance obvious in his voice while he opened the door.... wait annoyance that's no the person I knew!  I rush in and hug him . "Dipper I think Mabel's cheating on me!" I cried. "Pathetic." He muttered... what the heck is wrong with him! He's changed he used to be the nice caring wimp that we all loved. "What?" I say. "Nothing. Now why'd you think my sister's cheating on you?" "She was kissed by some redhead in the library." I say sobbing. "Oh you mean Sapphire?" "Who?" "She's the librarian." "She's cheating on me with a nerd!" I say furiously. "Wai~" he was interrupted by someone opening the door.. "you! How dare you let that bitch kiss you! Was I not enough for you? If you wanted to break up with me you could've said so! You could've just said that but instead you cheat on me! We're over!" I yell at her and ran out of the 'Billdip' room, how could she?