Demons and Demonesses (FINAL CHAPTER)

(Important final author's note.)
Bill's POV
So it's finally time. "Okay then Shooting Star would you like to go first?" "K!" She yelled cheerfully and I smirked. "Okay stand in the circle Will and I drew on the floor and whatever you do don't panic! Okay. This might tickle a bit." I said warningly. I looked at my brother and he nodded and we stood in front of the circle and said aloud. "kvi tvnrmlh vmrn klgvhgzh mfnvifh nligzorh sfrfh wvg klgvhgzgvn wzvnlmrfn szyvh
wzvnlmrfn! wzvnlmrfn! xlmrfmtviv mlyrh!
rm mlhgirh fhjfv rm zvgvimfn fg nzovwrxzg!
rnnligzorgzgrh! klgvmgrz! lwrfn! rmhzmrzn?
rmhzmrzn? rmhzmrzn?"
We finished chanting the ancient spell and Pine Tree gasped and I looked at him and he pointed at his sister. "It's nothing to worry about Pine Tree." I said reassuringly to my boyfriend and he nods. I look back at Shooting Star in the circle and saw that she started to glow pink and her symbol appeared on her chest as she started to shift to her new form.

 I look back at Shooting Star in the circle and saw that she started to glow pink and her symbol appeared on her chest as she started to shift to her new form

(Okay so here's Mabel but more glittery, anyways I'll just add description)

Shooting Star finished transforming into her demon self. She now has a pink skirt I think and pink hair to match it. "I'm so kawaii!" She yelled and walked towards my Pine Tree. She left a trail of glitters on her way to him and she giggled when she noticed this. "Ladies and Gentle Demons. I present Stella the demoness of love, fairytales and all things cute." I say presenting Shooting Star to them. "Now then who's next?" I say. Llama stood up and headed to the circle and she nodded. Me and Will looked at each other and started to chant once again and she began to glow a faint black and when we finished she transformed into a demon.

 Me and Will looked at each other and started to chant once again and she began to glow a faint black and when we finished she transformed into a demon

(Minus the mic)
Her hair became a very dark shade of brown and and her dress became dark as the night sky. "Waaaaah!" "Huh!" I gasped and looked and saw it was just PJ. "Come here PJ to Mommy." Pine Tree said and carried our child and U gave a small smile. "S-She i-is B-Belle, t-the d-demon o-of w-witches a-and p-parties." Will said stutteringly. Llama headed to Shooting Star and took her hand as she sat down. "Now who's next after?" I asked them. "Let's get this over with." Fez said and stood up and walked in the circle. We chanted once again to turn him.

3rd POV
Stan began to glow a red light as the twins chanted the spell. As the spell was over Stan morphed into his new form and he smiled.

(Yes I know who this is)His form is not too shabby actually

His form is not too shabby actually. Hm. I snapped my fingers and a fez appeared on his head. He looked at the mirror and removed the fez from his head and burned it with his hand. "Presenting Stanley, the demon of gambling." I said ceremoniously bowing. "Gambling, huh? Say can I teleport?" Fez asked. "Yeah just snap your fingers and think of the place you want to go." I explained. "Why?" I added. "I'm going back to Vegas!" He yelled and snapped his fingers then disappeared in a flash.

"Pine Tree, Burning Tree." Step in the circle. Since your opposites we can do you both at the same." I said and they just nodded. The plan was going accordingly. I won't let him take you away from me again. "Here goes." I said and me and Will chanted for the last time and waited for something to happen. "Nothing's happening." Burning Tree said bluntly. "What?! It worked on the others why not you?" I thought out loud. Then the window's glass shattered and a man came in. "Cipher!" Sixer snarled at me. "Ford!" "Dipper, you fag, get away from him!" He yelled. "Don't care." Pine Tree said. "No! The deal!" "Tad now!" I yelled and Tad appeared out of nowhere and pinned Ford to the wall. (Not in the sexual way tho). "No! Get away from your brother!" "What the heck do you mean old man, I'm over here." Shooting Star said a tad bit bored. "Not you imbecile! Him!" We stared at him astonished. Burning Tree? "M-Master?" Will asked. "It's happening! No no no!" He yelled, "five, four, three, two." He stopped there with fear clearly shown in his eyes. "Bill?/Will?" They simultaneously said. Then they started to glow. What the heck is going on here? "The twins." Ford said. Then a bright light consumed the two dippers. We had to look away until... until the light was gone. In the circle stood two demons. One who had the same hair and eyes as Pine Tree wearing a black tailcoat. And the other who had the same hair and eyes as Burning Tree and wore a matching tailcoat. "The demon prince twins of the underworld." Ford said then all hell broke out. Pine Tree disappeared in a cloud of thick grey smoke. Then Burning Tree laughed at us and disappeared as well. "Get down!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

The twins are back
Together again
The twins of hatred
The twins of the underworld
The twins of death
They have gone missing once more
The king and queen sensed their presence.
How will this turn out?

END OF BOOK 1

Hai! Multishipper's final note: The secrets of the crybaby! Bye see you in chapter two in book two of the Billdip Chronicles Trilogy! MS-san out!

Important!:
Kay guys you have to read The Crybaby and The Burning Tree. It's supes important to the final book! That's it for now. Have a kawaii day!!!

🎉 You've finished reading The Demon and the Pine Tree (Book 1 of the Billdip Chronicles Trilogy) COMPLETED 🎉