The Potion

(Smut ⚠️)
Bill's POV
I  awoke with Pine Tree next to me. I smiled and brushed his hair up and see his beautiful birthmark of the 'Big Dipper' I know he's always trying to hide it from others so he doesn't get bullied.. But it looked amazing to me. I kissed it gently. Mason woke up with a start and blushed when he saw he was cuddling my chest but to my surprise he smirked at me and went up to my neck and bit it causing me to moan slightly. "The heck!" I exclaimed at Pine Tree annoyed. "I'm just too horny Bill." He replied making me feel hot. Then he stands up and gets something from the closet. "I'll be right back master." He said seductively and went to the bathroom. Satan this kid turns me on. He comes out later wearing maid outfit and bunny ears and a tail. I stared at him he looked hot in that outfit.

"Master?" He purrs, "looks like something's hard on your lower part. And don't worry Mabel  said she'll meet up with her girlfriend first thing in the morning, while my grunkles left for the mall." He said beckoning me to come close to him. I went to him and said,"Pine Tree what are you up to--" he cut me off by kissing me passionately and I kiss back without hesitation. He suddenly slaps my ass making me gasp and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth and taking dominance I was surprised he had the guts to do so. We pull apart panting after what seemed like forever.

He lied down on the bed and patted it softly. I come to him and say "I'm still top Pine Tree!" I said to him. I read his mind 'tch, tch, tch. Don't you remember master?' He thought knowing that I'd read his mind. I still didn't know what he was talking about until I remembered and gulped.

The

Deal

"Nonononononononono!" I said to him panicking a bit. "Oh yes Bill the little deal! You will do as I say to you! Now you'll be submissive today. You will call me 'daddy' alright?" He said seductively to me. "Pine Tree you sly dog." He laughs just like I do. I felt proud and afraid of my little boyfriend.

He pins me down unto the bed smiling just like I would if I were in his position he kissed my neck  until he found my sweet spot. I stifled a moan. At his kiss and hear his thoughts 'let me hear your moans baby girl!' He thought seductively but I wonder how he did it seductively.?

I followed his command as he bites my sweet spot hard making blood pour out and he licked it clean as I moan his name. "Pine Tree!" "Call me Daddy!" He orders at me. He bites it down harder making me scream "daddy". He removes his head from my neck and looks at the hickey he gave me. "Ouch. Pine Tree." I groaned he snickered at me. "Now turn into a Neko!" He orders at me.

I stare at him with disbelief and sighed and turned my self into a half cat. "You look so sexy master! Now strip!" He says seductively. I strip my clothes and say."Daddy you know that you can get me pregnant right?" I ask him full of fear. "Oh I knew that. I want to have a baby!" He said to my ear  letting me feel his hot breaths. He wants us to have a baby!

He starts to kiss the tip of my dick making me moan. "Stop teasing me daddy!" I yell at him. He smirks and starts to bob his head up and down giving me a blowjob making me, the all powerful chaos god Bill Cipher, moan loudly. He sucks deeper and deeper. "Daddy I'm close!" He removed his mouth from my length and pulls off his clothes until he was fully naked. Man he was big but it was slightly smaller than mine. "Should I do it raw?" He asks himself while smirking making me cower in fear. "Please daddy don't!" I said pleadingly at Pine Tree. "Fine." He says while getting lube from the drawer and a small ring that I couldn't see clearly. "Daddy what is that?" I ask him.

He laughs. "This is a cock ring master. And I think I'll use it on you for punishment of disobeying my will to do it raw." He says smiling evilly. He puts the cock ring on my cock making me moan.

He lubed his fingers and put one in my ass making me moan 'daddy' suddenly making my Pine Tree smirk. He adds another finger and starts to finger my hole making me moan even more. He adds the third finger making me moan louder and he does a scissoring motion. He continued until he was sure my ass was prepped enough for him then he removed his fingers making me whimper. "You ready?" He asks me as he rubs his dick against my ass. I nod.

He thrusts into me putting his whole length in. "Daddy?" I ask him why his not moving. "What is it master?" He asks innocently. "Daddy.." I say still embarrassed to say it. "Speak up." He says. "Daddy! I want your cum to fill my slutty ass!" I scream at him. He thrusts in and out until he finds my prostate making me moan daddy louder. He thrusts faster and faster on the same spot. "I'm close daddy!" I say. "Me too master." He thrusts into me faster and we came at the same time. "I love you Bill." He whispers into my ear while he pulls out, and we're both sweating and panting he lies down next to me and we cuddle until we fell asleep.
(Smut over)

*time skip in the afternoon*

Mabel's POV
I come home from Pacifica's house and hear Dipper and Bill inside. "Mabel's back!" I yell bursting the door open making them both jump. "Oh hi Shooting Star! I'm just asking Pine Tree why he doesn't remember what we did earlier." He said clutching his butt. "Oh you did it! My plan worked!" I wasn't supposed say the last part. "What do you mean by plan Mabel?" My bro said angrily. "Umm it all started yesterday...

Mabel's Flashback(still Mabel's POV)
I heard Dipper and Bill enter the shack. Hmmmm.
Ohh I know! "Girls! They're back! And I have a plan to get all the juicy details of they're date! Grenda ready the Mabel juice! Candy get the edible glitter!" Grenda put the Mabel Juice on the table. "Now for an extra ingredient!" I add the potion into it. Hehehehehe. I've been saving that potion from the love god that says on the bottle 'lust enhancer' this should help him with Bill. But says here it only works if the person drank it the night and it works its magic in the morning.

*time skip after Dipper and Bill go to sleep last night*

Darn it he didn't drink it oh well Plan B now I guess. "Candy, Grenda you can get out now!" I whisper/yell to them and they come out of they're hiding places. "So Mabel we're doing Plan B or what!" Grenda's manly voice said. "Yep now good thing we didn't use it all! I said revealing the half empty bottle of the potion. We crept into their bedroom and sprayed Dipper with the potion and we chuckle. "You'll thank me for this tomorrow bro-bro" I whisper in his ear.
End of Flashback

Mabel's POV
"Mabel!!" He shouts at me and I laugh. "You made me lose my virginity!" "Oh well!" I sat walking away.