Date

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What date?" I asked him. "The one I'm taking you to tomorrow!" He said excitedly while I blush hard. We went to bed and felt Bill cuddle me so I put my head on his chest and slept I was so happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
next day
Ford's POV
I don't know what Dipper sees in that triangle. But I'll keep an eye on that demon.

Bill's POV
Yay me and PT have a date tonight. I got all jumpy. I decided to get the place ready where I'm taking my sweet Pine Tree. I picked the perfect place to have it! I went back to the shack happily.

Nightfall came fast. I called Pine Tree. "Pine Tree! Its time for our date!"
"Coming!" He said when he came down he was wearing a beautiful blue dress. My face turned red as he walked down he looked so hot tonight. I winked at him and he blushed very hard.

"Bill, can you please stop staring at me?" My Pine Tree asked. "You're just to hot and sexy. Now I'm horny!" I said to him grinning broadly he turned even redder than before. We're gonna have fun tonight. I thought to myself. "Yeah my bro-bro does! I picked that dress to suit him perfectly, I even put some makeup on him!" Shooting Star said excitedly.

"Lets go then?" I said happily to Pine Tree he looked so cute in that dress.

I teleported the two of us to a special place I knew he'd love. I took him to the lake where I set up our date. "Wow Bill.. This is so beautiful!" My Mason exclaimed. We sat down and started to eat. "How's it feel to be in human form Bill?" He asked me. "It feels great! Its the second thing I like the most!" I exclaimed to him. "Umm, Bill?" "Yes Pine Tree?", "What's the first thing you like the most?" He asked me. "GOLD!!" I laughed loudly. He started to pout at my answer.

"Umm Bill? Do you like me?" He asked me. "No." I said harshly. He starts to have tears forming in his eyes. I laugh maniacally "I don't like you... I love you!" I said to him. He seemed overjoyed. "I love you too Bill!" He said to me.

"I have an important question for you my love." I said seriously to him. "What is it?" He asked me adorably. "How can you and Shooting Star just forgive me? After what I've done to you and this whole town! I i almost killed you so many times! I turned your friends into paintings for my Fearamid! I turned the townsfolk into stone! I possessed you and tricked you! Hurt you and controlled you! I just want to know how you can forgive a person/demon like me!" I said to him crying. He leaned to me and hugged me I wrapped my arms around him still weeping. "When I first returned here in Gravity Falls, I missed you! Do you know why?!" I shook my head in response cause I absolutely had no idea why he missed me."You made our lives interesting Bill, your weirdness made our lives interesting! We found out about our lost great uncle! We saved the world! Without you life sucks!" He surprised me by his words.

"Then on our 4th visit here I told Mabel I was gay! And every year I spoke to your statue and last summer I found myself falling for you! I love you! I realized that ast summer, I...always...hoped... you'd...come...back... And...yesterday...you...did! I forgave you for all you did to us because I love you!" He sobbed sadly. "I didn't know you fel--" he cut me off with a passionate kiss. I licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which he denied me. I quickly grab his ass and squeeze it, he gasped and I took this chance to slip in my tongue exploring his wet cavern, our tongues battling for dominance. I put my arms on his waist and he put his around my neck.

After what seemed like hours we finally pull away panting from the kiss. "Will you be my boyfriend cutie?" He asked me making my face red. "Yes!" I was so happy. "Lets go home my princess." I teased Pine Tree he blushed madly. I teleported the both of us home.

Dipper POV
He teleported us home. I still couldn't believe that I was his boyfriend. Oh my goodness!!!! I'm just so happy! I enter the house and Bill says he's gonna take a shower so I leave him be.

I sat down the couch and blinked and when I opened my eyes I saw something dangerous. "Mabel! What is that!" I say as my sister ties me to the chair. "Oh.. I'm surprised you don't recognise it broseph." Mabel says and I look at the pinkish liquid in the pitcher. Fear struck me as I realised what the substance she brought was. "No.. no it can't be! Please Mabel don't!" I say pleading to my sister. "Alright in one condition." "That is?" "I want all the juicy secrets of your date!" "Never!" I yell struggling in my restraints. "Fine then... Candy! Grenda! Get more edible glitter and plastic dinosaurs!" She yells and her two friend come out from nowhere Candy holding a gallon that read 'edible glitter' and Grenda with a box that said 'toy dinos' on it. I gulped, "fine, fine just no Mabel Juice, okay?" She nodded and I told her what happened.

When I finished (still tied to the chair) they squealed like banshees. And all of a sudden Bill appears out of nowhere and says. "What happened! I heard banshees! Why is Pine Tree tied to an old chair?" He bombarded us with questions and Mabel untied me. "Pine Tree let's got to sleep." "Okay Hon." I say giggling. "We should leave too." Candy and Grenda said making me sigh out of relief. They left the house and Mabel went to the attic while me and Bill headed to my~ I mean our room and lied down on our bed. "I love you Pine Tree." "I love you too Dorito." We whispered to each other and snuggled close to each other. This was the best date ever!