Serene Serendipity

So i have this account on Archive Of Our Own named I_Like_Suga_In_My_Tea and i wrote this short fic there. Soooo yeah, enjoy!

Summary:

Jimin had always loved nature and outdoors in general. He had a major soft spot for animals and vice versa. Yoongi led a very privileged life and was glad to share it with his soulmate when he found him. What happens when two people with different personalities and life styles are paired as soulmates. ( I'm writing this as i go and this is no way planned so i am very sorry for what may happen in the future XD ) Also i'm tried to do something different and i kind of always have writers block so i apologize.

Story-

~ Jimin's POV ~

I like to be in nature, the sound of birds chirping in the trees and the way the wind can be either gentle or harsh. The way the sun warms my skin whenever i sit in it long enough, that whenever you lay down in the lush green grass it tickles the flesh exposed to it. Right now i wasn't anywhere of what i described, not in a meadow or a park, no, i was at the beach. Usually there would be more people there but it was unusual that i would be the only one there.

It ended up with me sitting at the shoreline where the waves would gently lap at my feet, the swish of the waves, the push and pull of the water made me feel relaxed. I'm comfortable in many environments if i have the right set of clothes, you know, i don't feel very comfortable in a sweater in the desert haha.. anyway i always seem to ramble whenever i let my mind wander. My family tells me that i have the attention span of a goldfish for that reason, but i think that i just like to daydream about what could be.

My family and I got in a car crash when i was 6 and i was sent to the orphanage when i got out of the hospital from a few cracked ribs and some bruises. Oops i accidentally forgot to mention my family was killed in the crash. It doesn't really effect me now since it is just a blurred haze whenever i try to remember what happened. I don't often like to bring that up. I'm turned 18 today.

I haven't been given any love for nearly 12 years and I secretly yearn for that one person that is supposedly made for me. To complement my personality and to make me feel complete. People can meet their soulmate at any age, most in their early twenties or teenage years, some not at all. Missing each other every time by "that" much. I might be one of those people since i am the only one in my friend group who has not yet found my other half. My bullies say that even if i did meet my soulmate they wouldn't want such a useless and ugly person like me. I think their right, why would someone want someone as ugly and fat and useless person such as myself.

I'm foolish to believe that god even made a soulmate for me, what if fate had this cruel joke that if i did finally meet my soulmate, they would immediately be ripped away from me. I felt tears start to brim and spill down my cheeks. God, why did i have to be such a crybaby. My soulmate would definitely not want me if he saw me like this. I have a feeling that my soulmate will be a guy, i tried imagining myself with a girl soulmate but it just felt wrong and like i was almost cheating on my soulmate and i never thought about that again because who would want to feel like that.

I got up and brushed the sand off my pants before heading back to the orphanage before curfew arrived and i would be given an even harsher punishment than what i usually would receive. I thought about the words printed in bold hangul that read " Hey, hey, it's okay i'm not going to hurt you..." I wonder what situation i would have to be in for my soulmate to say that. I shrugged the thought off and started my way back home.

~ Yoongi's POV ~

My mom told me to go get groceries for dinner, i nodded as i slipped my shoes on and grabbed a jacket before heading out into the bitter cold of winter. The market was passed a local orphanage that was a few blocks away. I chose to walk since it wasn't too far and i would be back before i had to help with preparing dinner. I walked past an alley as i heard a soft whimper and a few snickers. I paused in my quest to get the food and slowly crept toward the alley and peaked past it.

There were two guys who were kicking a smaller boy in the stomach. For some reason i got unbelievably angry and there was a sudden surge of adrenalin. I rushed forward to punch to first one and then kick the other one to throw him off balance. One came at me as the other one held his cheek while going to attack me as well. I ducked the punch thrown at me and quickly made a jab at his nose and hear a sickening crack as he fell and then scrambled to run away. I turned to the other one as he went to follow his friend, i acted like I was going to punch him as well and he ran off screaming.

When they were both gone i sighed in relief and bent down to take a look at the small boy. He had his hands wrapped around his head to protect it and he was curled into a ball. I reached my hand out to see if he had any injuries and when i touched his side he flinched and my eyes widened when i heard the small boy utter "Please d-don't hurt m-me". I quickly pulled my sleeve up to read the words written upon my pale skin. Yup, this was definitely my soulmate.

I took a few deep breaths because i have to help my other half right now, he could have something broken " Hey, hey, it's okay i'm not going to hurt you..." i gently touched his hand to try to get him to look at me. It worked and he opened his eyes and damn no one told me eyes could be so beautiful, even if tears were pouring out of them. I smiled softly and i pulled my sleeve up to show him my wrist. He looked down and his eyes widened a bit and he quickly looked back up at me and tried to say something along the lines of " are you really... m-my s-s-soulmate?"

I felt my body get warmer and i nodded to tell him we were. He looked like he wanted to cry even more and my smile faded a little. Did he not swing that way? "What's wrong?" i questioned with a slight hurt expression. His hiccups echoed in the alley and he quickly pulled me into an embrace and cried into my shoulder. I put my arms around him and pulled him closer if that was even possible.

________________________________________________________________________________

Notes-

So i can't decide if i want to continue with this prompt or not because i'm very good at short stories but not long ones. I'll do my best if you guys want a longer story. 

Bye Bye~