Stand By You

~Jimin's POV~

The hurt in your eyes will never disguise

The spark that lived there before.

And I know that you're so much more

Than you're showin'

The clouds in your hair will bring you to tears

But I will catch every drop

Even if it don't ever stop

'Cause you're worth it.

It felt like I was stabbed and someone decided to twist it until my organs were torn to shreds. I didn't notice that hot salty tears were running down my cheeks until Yoongi wiped them away. I shoved my head into his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

His scent was always so comforting, so warm. It never failed to bring me comfort and calm me down. I had received the news that my mother had died in protecting a child from a school shooting. She was always the type to try and save anyone and everyone. Why do bad things happen to good people.

When you fight for every breath

And the waves are overhead

Let me lay your mind to rest

I will stand by you.

"Jiminie, can I come in?"

I waited until he opened the door as I didn't budge from curled under the bed covers. I felt the bed move from the weight of my significant other. "Baby..." I heard him say before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to snuggle into his chest. It's been three weeks and I still can't get use to the fact that my mom is dead.

"I will stand by you no matter what." Yoongi whispered what seemed like an impossible quest. Even so, it made me very happy to hear. "You promise?"

"I promise." I smiled and nuzzled my head further into the warm comforting scent of my boyfriend. He is so amazing, what did I do to deserve him?

"I love you." I whispered closing my eyes to try and get some sleep.

" I love you too Jiminie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whelp sorry for not updating in a while. I'll try to be better about that. If you have any requests please let me know!

~Nightshade