Vkook

~Taehyung's POV~

I push open the door to the small coffee shop i frequent. The small ring of the bell alerts the cashier currently working of my presence. "Hey Jiminie!" I greet my dear best friend who is working at said coffee shop. He does his famous eye smile and asks if I want the usual to which i reply with a nod and a grin. I decide to sit at a table in the back corner where there was a shop window.

A waiter came and served the order I had placed and walked away but not before I thanked him. I looked outside as rain drops splattered across the glass as if it was trying to comfort me from my stress. I leaned my head against the glass and closed my eyes, just listening to the way the water thudded against the window pane.

The dull sound of thunder pounded in my ears as it lulled me into a peaceful slumber. The next thing I know I'm awoken someone shaking me and calling my name. Blinking a few times, I turned to see Jimin smiling that eye smile everyone so adores. "You know that guy over there has been staring at you for a while now."

I glanced to where he had motioned to and locked eyes with beautiful chestnut-brown orbs. His face flushed as soon as he had been found out and hurriedly tried to hide his face behind his textbook. I thought for a few seconds before I hoisted my bag onto the table and proceeded to rip a small piece of paper from my notebook. I collected all my stuff and went over to the guy's table.

He looked up when I had seated myself in front of him. He had the cutest confused look that I've ever seen and my smile widened. "Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Taehyung!" I grinned my boxy grin that everyone has told me is contagious. "Uh h-hi, I'm Jungkook" I giggled at the bewildered look on his face accompanied with that cute blush of his.

"So are you in college Jungkookie?" his blush darkened at the sound of the newly made nickname. "Yeah, I major in photography..." he said without stuttering which didn't go unnoticed by me. "Maybe we can take pictures together sometime?" I suggested as I observed his reaction.

My heart skipped a beatas he was smiling the cutest smile i had ever seen in my whole life. I felt my face flush as his nose crinkled when he smiled 'His smile looks like a bunny... so cuuuuute" my heart had picked up from its normal pace. "Can I take a look at your textbook?" he nods and motions for me to go ahead, so I do.

I flip to where he's supposedly is because there was a sentence that wasn't finished yet, I decided that was where I was gonna leave the slip of paper. I smiled and closed the book so I could hand it back to its owner. We had spent the rest of our available time talking and getting to know one another and what they liked and didn't like. He enjoyed being in Jungkook's company and hoped he would text him once he found the slip of paper with his number on it.

I looked to where Jimin was and he motioned that the shop was going to close in 10 minutes "It seems like we have to part, the shop is closing soon.." I trailed off and waited for Jungkook to say something. He smiled and we got up and made our way out of the shop. "So, I guess I'll see you later then." I smiled and waved as I walked back to my apartment that was just big enough for my needs but small enough to be cozy and comfy.

I lay in bed after showering and was just staring at the shadowed ceiling because what else was I really gonna do? I closed my eyes and was in a daze until the ringtone of an unfamiliar number rang. I picked my phone up and contemplated whether or not if I should pick up.

It could be Jungkook so I decided that yes, I was gonna pick up. "Hello?" I asked expecting some old man's voice to be asking if this was his daughter or something like that but instead i was pleasantly greeted with Jungkook's soothing voice. "Hey, wanna hang out tomorrow?" "Sure!" I immediately reply without a second to spare. He giggled and I could just picture his cute bunny smile that made my heart do flips in its confined cage.

We had spent hours talking on the phone that night. But that was just the beginning to an expanse of beautiful memories together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaaaaaaaah finally done with writing after a few hours. Sorry it wasn't long.. I do take requests so please motivate me

T-T

Words:801

Byyyye I love you all!

~Magiislife

Btw i do have an account called Nightshade so if you see this story on there too that's why