2

A/N  this is technically the first chapter
i will put X where you need to skip at if you are triggered by sexual assault and violence.
---
~Earlier that day~
*10:45 am lunch time *
•narrator pov•

"Hyung!" he called from the top of the stairs, "wait for me please." the short boy with blond hair ran quickly down the stairs smiling happily at yoogi, as he neared the last two steps his feet tripped over themself,  luckily yoongi reacted quickly by placing a hand on the youngers chest to steady him.

"jimin you need to be careful on those stairs you get hurt so easily because you're very clumsy ." Yoongi stated in a seemingly cold tone but jimin could feel the underlying genuine care that yoongi had for him.

They had grown up together even though they were not blood related.  Both boys were adopted  from the  orphanage by Mr. Bang Si-hyuk. For as long as jimin could remember his hyung always had is back.

"yoongi hyung, where is jin hyung at?" he asked with worry in his voice.

"Im not sure, class is over now and he texted me saying that he would meet me at the bottom of the stairs but he isnt here yet so i think we should wait a few minutes im sure hes just running late."

Just then yoongi's phone buzzed. He sliped it out of his pocket and saw that he has a snapchat text from jin.

Pinkprincejin👑
yoongi im not feeling too good right now.
im going to go home and rest.
I will tell you what happend after school is over but don't worry about me.
I hope you and jimine will have a good rest of your day.

Yoongi sighed and typed a quick 'ok' to jin and hoped that he just had a stomach ache or something. He knew he would be worried for the rest of the day he hoped to god that it hadn't happened again. 

He took jimin to the cafeteria and told him that jin went home.
~~~~

•jins pov•

I was cornerd into a wall in the back of the school storage room. The gang of students that bullied me were horrible. The leader minho got close to my face.

"Princess, you shouldn't look so scared, we just want to play a little baseball." he smirked with the bat twirling in his hands.

I began shaking slightly and trying to hold back the tears

I began shaking slightly and trying to hold back the tears. I cried too easily and i knew that crying would make things worse for me so i just stood with my back to the wall looking at the floor.

One of the other members  Seungyoon spoke up, "aw minho hes shaking like a scared cat." he chuckled coldly.

"Dont worry when we are done you wont be able to shake." Seunghoon growled into my hear before pinning my hands against the wall above my head.

"good, hold his hands!" minho said before tugging down my pants and had  Jinwoo snap a picture of me in my black boxers on his phone.

X
( if you are easily triggered by rape scenes and physical abuse and please skip this part and look for the next X where you will begin.)

•narrator pov•

Minho pushed jin onto the tiled floor and began to kick jins body before hitting his back with the baseball bat. He felt pain all over and knew it would leave bruises later. Then minho pulled down the boys boxers revealing his ass.

"s-stop..dont please no." the weak boy laid against the cold tile floor as old memories began to resurface.
But minho didnt stop, he hovered over the boy with his pants out as he slid on a condom and rubbed his disgusting dick around his ass hole.

He wisperd "you scream you will regret it you ugly bitch." then he slammed into jins ass without remorse as the other members of his gang held jin down.

Silent sobs escaped jins mouth as he wished to die. The memories played fresh in his mind now.

*small flashback*
His uncle walked into his bedroom with a wicked grin on his face, like a snake he called out, "sweet jinnn, why don't you come on out its just me, and I've got a surprise for my good nephew Since your mom isn't home but you've got to be quite."

A 13 year old jin was hiding inside his closet when he heard his uncle calling him. His anxiety caused him to shake lightly and he accidentally toppled over his old action figure which began to light up and make noise.

"ah, there you are."
the closet door flew open and jins arms were immediately grabbed and he was pined onto his bed.

"No please uncle. Please dont hurt me like you did last time."

His uncle proceeded to take off jins pants and tie his feet to the bed and then his wrists were tied together.

"This will hurt a little." he laughed dryly before raping jin.

The little boy screamed for his mother as his uncle continued to slam relentlessly in and out of him.

Once his uncle released into jin he began to slap and punch him along his back where he was sure nobody would see.

"you're welcome you horrible little brat."

He got off of jin and untied his arms and legs before drugging him with a sleeping pill. He dressed the boy putting his pants back on and left.

Jin cried before falling into a deep sleep.
*end of flashback*

X (you may continue reading here.)

"You disgusting little pig." minho bitterly laughed as jin layed helpless on the tile floor with tears steaming down his cheeks. He had finished his assult on the helpless boy.

Seungyoon took off jins glasses and threw them to jinwoo and they began to toss the glasses back and forth between them before seunghoon caught them and snapped them in half at the nose bridge and dropped them onto the floor.

"lets go guys, leave the ugly fag to die." 
Minho spoke and the rest followed him out the door.

Jin laid on the floor with his entire body throbbing. He was disgusted with himself as he continued to sob.
He knew he needed to go home otherwise he would end up being looked for by yoongi.

Slowly he got to his feet as pain continued to ripple through his body.
He put on his clothes and then his legs almost gave out luckly he used the wall for support and began to limp out of school go home.