3

The walk home was slow and painful. Jin could feel the sharp pains cause by the bruises that marked his body in deep blue and black. He hated himself.

He walked into the house and snuck down to the basement trying not to make  sound and get caught by his mother.

He walked into the bathroom and stripped off his shirt and stared in horror at the large ugly boot shaped bruise across his stomach followed by other bruises acround his chest. Even without his glasses he could see how horribly ugly he had become.

He stripped the rest of his clothes and  walked into the bathroom fulling the tub with cold water. He sad into the tub and sank into the water causing the water to overflow onto the white tile foors. The pain from his body slowly subsided and he was left with a light throb.

Then almost hysterically jin began crying, He felt sick, absolutely disgusted with his body for what people have done to him. He scrubbed himself till his skin was pink looking in attempt to get the disgusting feeling to fade but nothing helped.

He got out of the tub and drained the water before wrapping a towel around his waist and exiting the bathroom.

Jin pulled on his shirt and a pair of boxers before crawling into bed. He took out his phone and looked at the time realizing that school was long finished and yoongi along with jimin might come looking for him. He let out a sigh knowing he'd have to tell yoongi at least some of what happened because there was no way he could hide his bruises and injuries.

Jin opened snapchat and couldn't find yoongi's snap to text him because he struggled to see the screen of his phone as clearly due to his glasses being broken.
He typed in what he  yoongi's snap into the search and he simply chose the first result

"Min yoongi genius"
Jin though the screen read. So he began to text yoongi telling him some of the events of earlier leaving out the part about him getting raped. Jin didn't think he should ever tell anyone. He hoped that maybe he could go on with his life forgetting that it ever happened in the first place.

👑Pinkprincejin_U3U
Hey yoongi  i just wanted to reemind you to order me more contacts becauze  they broke my glasses at school agian. alѕo i csnt tell if im misspelingg anything due to the fact thar i dont hace my glassess.

Namjoonie_OPPA
Hello, im not 'yoongi'. My name is kim namjoon, it seems you've  texted the wrong person but that doesn't matter. Can you please  tell me who keeps breaking your glasses and which school you attend, I'll gladly help you handle the ones who are breaking your glasses.

Jin couldn't read the text that yoongi sent him so he simply decided to send in a picture and the caption "thanks."

With that jin slipped his phone under his pillow and went to sleep, his body was sore and he mentally and physically  exhausted from todays events

-

-

A/N

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS BOOK SLOWLY. IM VERY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THIS BOOK BUT I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME ONLINE LIKE I USED TO, I APOLOGIZE AND I HOPE YOU'LL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME. EVERY VOTE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THANK YOU.