6

6:00 pm

seoul

Namjoon

-

-

-

The motercycle came to a stop as namjoon looked across the street to see a car in his parking space, a car all too famiiar...

His parents had come to his new house without notice in a panic he restarted his motercycle and drove off in the opposite direction the streets were busseling with life usually the livelyhood of the city shops would have been exciting but tonight wasnt anything like the usual. Anxiety clouded his brain and his heart pounded as he drove farther and farther out of the city until the lights gradually became more dull before dissapearing all togehter. soon the barren road turned into a highway after driving for about 30 minutes he finally arrived.

The sign read in big blue letters 'Omelas' a motel and diner run by his friend hoseoks family, with any luck hoseok would let him crash in a room for free a few nights.

He parked his motercycle and walked into the motel lobby. He was greated by a very energetic male who looked to be about the same age as his little brother taehyung if not a bit younger.

"hello sir my name is Jeon jungkook what can i help you with this evening." his voice was smooth yet enthuesastic. Namjoon was about to request a room when all of a sudden Hoseok screamed and came running out of the workers lounge and towards the older with his arms opend wide, before namjoon could protest he was already beaing squeezed tightly and all he could do was to smile and pat the youngers back gently.

"joonieeeeeee hyung i thought you had forgotten about me!" hoseok smiled brighly at the older "how could i forget about my best friend, how have you been?" Namjoon's spirits were lifted by the presence of his best friend they had been through thick and thin and finally after almost two years they were seeing each other again.

"Im doing just fine hyung, honestly you dont look too bad yourself." hoseok said and tugged on the coller of Namjoons leather jacket. "You're a bit different than i remember," he stepped back and stared for a moment then walked closer and stared at his face and smiled again.

"new hair cut, new clothing style and is that makeup?" the younger looked surprised at the plesant evelotuon of his dear friend.

"yeah i guess i changed just a little." he said shyly.

"I know, you must be starving its almost dinner time anyways why dont you pick your room free of charge and then meet me at our old spot in the diner and we can catch up!"

"that sounds perfect dude ill see you in a little bit." with that Namjoon walked down the hall to the very last room. It was a joint room but he didn't mind since the motel was half vacant.

Just as he was about to head to the diner his phone rang without looking at the number he answered the phone.

"hello?"

"Kim Namjoon where are you?!" the angry voice of his father bellowed through the phone.

"I uh, well you see I'm on a trip with Hoseok for spring break I won't be home for the next three weeks, why do you ask?" Namjoon wasnt entirely lying since he was with Hoseok but he was infact right outside the city only about half an hour or so away from his apartment.

"You must come back home." his mother sounded stren as always.

"How many times must I tell you to stay away from that faggot 'Hoe-suck' he's going to turn you into one of those sinful disgraceful gays and no son of mine will be gay." his father lectured with disgust and venom in every word spoken.

"Im old enough to make my own decisions about my life." Namjoons tone held a harshness he had never spoken with before, he finally had the strength to be himself and he refused to go back to the weak kid he once was.

With that he hung up not giving his parents a chance to respond and walked to the diner.