5

narrators pov*

jins house

5:00

---

Jin awoke breathing heavily as tears streamed down his cheeks. his bottom sore and his body bruised he sad up in his bead and did his best to gather him self as the knocking at his door continued.

"Please give me a minute." Jin shouted from his room as he made his way to the door.

By the time he was to the door the person had already let themself in and was siting on the sofa in his living room.

"Jin hyung, are you ok?"

Yoongi asked concern could be heard in his voice as he looked Jin up and down for signs that he might be hurt but Jin had always been good at hiding his injuries since early teens he had been abused so this was all too familiar to him. Yoongi somehow always instinctively knew to check on him during times like this.

"I'm alright i just have a head ache and my stomach doesn't feel too good im probably getting sick, i think i should be ok after a bit of rest for a few days so please dont worry."

"sit down hyung." yoongi ordered the older who listened obediently. Yoongi got up and walked to the kitchen and filled a glass of water before rummaging through the cupboard. He returned and placed the glass and two pills in front of Jin. "take this you'll feel a bit better."

Yoongi sat next to Jin and looked him up and down once more because his gut was telling him that something just didn't feel quite right; then he noticed it.

"where are your glasses hyung?"

"Um they- uh broke them again earlier today, i sent you a text did you not see it?"

"my phone got fucked up at lunch because Jimin spilled strawberry milk on it, i didn't get your text I'm sorry."

"D-Dont sweat it man its completely ok, i was just wondering if you had Jimin's extra pair of glasses maybe i could borrow them for now until you order me a new pair."

Jin was unfortunately used to having yoongi buy him new pairs of glasses and Yoongi didn't mind it very much since he had quite a lot of money, Yoongi only hated that this kept happening to Jin and he was unable to do anything because he was one fight away from being expelled from school.

Yoongi took out a pair of glasses from his pocket and handed them to Jin he always carried an extra pair because Jimin was very clumsy and either lost them or broke them every few months.

"hyung please try to stay safe spring break is next week and we'll all go on a trip to Seoul so please just keep your head up keep fighting!!!"

"dont worry too much Yoongi I will be alright."

Yoongi patted Jins head before getting up, "Ive got to get home i promised appa that i would be back in time to help him with dinner, just rest and take it easy, Jimin and i will come over tomorrow after school with your homework." with that Yoogi gave a small wave as he walked out the door hoping that Jin would be alright.

-

A/N i know this chapter was a bit boring but CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT   people its real,  also i made their friendship so wholesome because i love soft but tough yoongi who protects everyone!

Thanks for reading my book i really hope youre enjoying it, this quarentine has me writing a lot!!!

lets all try to be positive and stay inside and stay safe Chicago had been in lock down since march and its brutal on my mental health but no matter how distant we might be physically we will support each other in spirit with encouragment and kindness. Stay home stay safe do it for the ones on the front lines doctors nurses and workers 🤞❤️