4

• narrators pov• 

2:30 pm 

namjoon 

-

-

Namjoon had just Finished his final exams for his second year of college with the highest grades he was top of his class. He walked out the front doors of his university building with a smile  as the sun shined through the clouds. it was a beautiful day to be outside. He walked up to his motercycle and girls were staring and their boyfriends were envious but he paid them no mind.

 the motercycle was a gift from his friend Hoseok after they graduated highschool two years ago. Hoseok was Namjoons closest friend during highschool, he was namjoons only male friend.  Although Namjoon was exceptionally smart with an IQ of 148  he was considered a big nerd because of his dressing style and tendency to talk about books when he was nervous. The truth was that namjoon was great at starting conversations with girls but when it came to talking to boys especially attractive boys poor namjoon just stumbled and fumbled over his words while his face turned a crimson shade. kim namjoon had one big secret, he was absolutely for sure 100% gay. unfortunatly throughtout highschool his horribly homophobic parents would have disowned their son for even mentioning of the idea of being even remotely interested in another male although deep down they knew the truth about their sons sexuality. Namjoon wasn't the type to dwell on his past too much he simply accepted that those were the things that made him into the person he was today. With his self esteem at an all time high at the start of spring break nothing could ruin his mood.

Or so he thought.

-

-

-

 a/n please feel free to leave comments and vote ❤️❤️❤️