Their Arrival|Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

I was getting ready for school even though it was still early.
It was 3:00 in the morning. I stood up and took my towel.
I go in the bathroom.

---------------------------

I finished taking a shower and go to my closet.
What to pick? What.to.pick? What to- AHA! This will be perfect!!
Since our teachers told us there will be new students. Why don't I give them a Good Impression.

My Clothes

My Hair

My Shoes

My Shoes

My Makeup

My Makeup

Looking Hot Y/n!! Oh! It's 5:57

Looking Hot Y/n!! Oh! It's 5:57. I need to cook our breakfast.

-------------------
I go downstairs and turn the lights on. I go to the kitchen and open the fridge to see what I'll cook for today. OK. We're going to be having eggs and a few vegetables. Oh! And tea.

-------

I was cooking breakfast when I heard my mom singing
'Beautiful Life' *sigh* how I love that song.
I served the food and put it in the table.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion"Eomma?" I wanted to ask something to her

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion"Eomma?" I wanted to ask something to her. "Ne?" She replied. "Where's Appa?" She chuckled and said "he's still asleep, go wake your sleeping daddy up!" She said smiling brightly. I giggled and said "arraseo!"

I go upstairs and walk to my parents' room. I held the doorknob and slowly rotated it. I pop my head in and see my Appa sleeping soundly. I chuckled and said "Appa~ irreona!" I slowly made my way towards him and shake him gently, he wasn't waking up!! I already did it 5 times and he hasn't been moving a muscle. I smirked and whisper "Appa I saw Mom with a man hugging him"
He jolted up and said "GET MY BAT IN THE BASEMENT!!" I started laughing my ass off. "Dad I was just- I was just- AHAHAHAHA I was just k-kidding." I said calming down while holding my stomach.

He pouted and said "Y/N-ah!!!!!" I started running away, my dad was chasing me. I hid behind my mom "Eomma~" I whined. Suddenly I felt my shoulder being tapped. I look up and saw my father smirking. I was about to run when my father lifted me up and off the cold hard floor. I struggled and dad put me down and began to tickle me.

----------
Y/n's POV

When I was done eating, I place it in the sink and wash it, afterwards I go to the living room and took my bag and iPhone. I go to the door and open it, then bid my goodbye to my parents.
I got in my car and drove off to school.

---------------------
(A/n:I'm sorry if there's alot of skip time)

I arrived at school and parked my car where the school's parking lot is. I stopped the engine. I took my bag and iPhone and go out. I started walking to the entrance of our school, there I saw my little fuckboys.
They winked at me and I just rolled my eyes and walked pass them. I came in our school building and...............
There I saw those fucking sluts. Ugh!! And they're in MY locker!! Shit. I arrived in front of the sluts and they stared and gave me a 'the hell do you want slut?' bitch face. I smirked and said "Move." They chuckled and said "why should we? It's not like you own this locker." The fuck? They're blind. My smirk grew wider "Blindass. You're a fucking idiot, it IS my locker, of course you won't see it, you're covering it with your penis-sized-head."

She gasped with her 'friends' (more like slaves 😒) I smiled fakingly and pushed them out of the way. They 'accidentally' fell on the ground. I rolled my eyes and opened my locker and get the books that I needed. I was about to walk to my classroom when I heard screaming. Ouch! My ears might be bleeding, I'm going to check it out in the bathroom later. I turned around and saw girls surrounding the new students.......?
*Sigh* girls never change don't they? I shook my head and
tip-toed to see what they look like.......UGh!! It's so hard to see with those girls around. I groaned and turned around. "Fuck!" I accidentally cursed, my best friends were there right in front of me!! They gave me a confused look and I glared at them.
"You might be my best friends but that doesn't stop me from whooping your precious asses." They giggled and said in chorus "we love you Y/N-ah!!"

-----------------------------------------------

Boom!!! Hey guys so Chapter 1 is out!!! Yussss! Finally!!!! Okay bye see you NEXT chapter!!!