Danger 3?! | Chapter 10

Hello everyone!! Sorry if I took awhile so uhm...this chapter is quite violent.. I don't really know how to explain it but it has
Abuse, torture, curse words, triggering parts etc. And if you aren't comfortable with those kinds of scenes please wait for the other chapters and skip this... I'm not sure if the next chapter will be clean and not abuse stuff....I've already warned you...😘

Namjoon's POV

I'm not sure how Jungkook will punish Y/n.

But I'm sure that this is not going to be good.
Jungkook is the most dangerous man in the gang.
But we will have to do it. Because these was Jungkook's rules
He never had mercy when it comes to punishing.
I myself is afraid of him sometimes. Ok. Always.
The look on his face when he was smirking, it was obvious that he was going to do something.
It was obvious that he was mad. He IS mad.

And I'm sure Jimin will be crying silently while his back is on us.
None of us really like how Jungkook punishes.
Even Bobby. When he first saw Jungkook punished. He became frightened. But he never told Jungkook.
You can never stop Jungkook. That's the problem. Y/n's body is quite small. Well I meant that she is too shin. But she is tall. I am worried for her. Yoongi told me that he is worried for Y/n as well.

I was shocked when he told me.

What are you doing to us Y/n?

Who are you?

"Namjoon-ah" I look up with wide eyes "y-yes?" Jin looks at me with a raised brow "what's wrong?" I sigh "do you want me to be honest?" He nods. I sigh again "I'm just worried for Y/n" he groans

"You aren't the only one...Yoongi is worried. Taehyung is planning how to stop Jungkook even though we all know that that is apparently impossible. I am biting my nails because of nervousness. You keep on thinking about how Y/n will survive this. Hoseok is letting his tears out in his room. Jungkook is planning how to punish her. Jimin is preparing Y/n even though she doesn't know what's going to happen next." I grunt.

"I don't want to do thi-'

"Jin hyung?" We look at him with wide eyes.

"W-what is it Jungkook?" Jin stutters a bit.

"Have you seen Hoseok hyung?" We both shake our heads in a side manner. He nods.

"Let's go hyung...." He motions us to go with him.

Meanwhile.....

Y/n's POV

I am literally feeling like something bad is going to happen. I don't know why though.

"Y/n?" I look at Jimin "y-yeah?" He sighs "I'm sorry" I look at him with a confused face. "Why are you sorry?" He shakes his head sideways "nevermind" I sigh and grunt, annoyed by the fact that it is hella boring.

I look up hearing loud, slow and heavy footsteps.
The person who was fixing his clothing properly was the first one that I saw....