You Have Got To Be Kidding Me. | Chapter 4

??? POV

We came to the school. We were supposed to meet our new slave.
What we have to do is study here and if we find her we probably need to talk to this so called Y/n so she will agree to hang with us.

I mean all girls are easy and sluts right?

(A/n: I'm a fucking woman you asshole. I make your happenings! I am your author-nim!!)

Yeah I know that and you probably are a slut am I right?

(A/n: Oh fuck me!!)

I'd love to

(A/n: Eeeeew! Disgusting Just kidding FML how I wish this was real)

"Where the hell is she?!?!" - Jungkook irritatedly said

"Jungkook calm down." - Jin hyung said softly as to not make Jungkook more irritated.

"Bobby we might need someone to play with tonight" -Jungkook said trying to calm down.

"Sure I'm kind of horny so...." I said. I'm not shy to tell them what I feel or what has happened or what I think. We're close so what's the point of hiding it from them?

"We should tell ChangKyun hyung!" Jungkook said smiling from ear to ear.

I nodded and went to find ChangKyun

--------------------

When I found ChangKyun I told him about earlier that we should play with someone tonight. He smiled and agreed.

I was with Jungkook, I.M, Kihyun hyung, J-Hope hyung, Shownu hyung, and Namjoon hyung. We were finding the classroom that this Y/n was in. Damn! She is so hard to find!!!!! Suddenly I heard our name being called.

"Bobby, Jungkook, I.M, Kihyun, J-Hope, Namjoon!!! Room 21 is here!!" We all sighed in happiness as we were so tired of finding this bitch.

We walked towards the door and before we opened it we checked the paper on the door written of all the students inside or in this classroom. Nope........nope..........nope.......Y/n! I nudged Jungkook and he gave me a questioning look. I point my hand to where Y/n's name was. Choi Y/n. Hmmmm. Sounds so familiar.... Eh nevermind.

"Choi fucking Y/n." Jungkook darkly spoke and continued
"We've been looking everywhere for you. Are you hiding from your Daddy's babygirl?" I smirked and so suddenly Jungkook barged in not even caring if there's a teacher inside, but, to our luck there wasn't any teacher inside.

We all came in one by one.
Looking serious. Wonho hyung was the last one to come in and then he closed the door. V, MinHyuk, and Chan were guarding the door.

Namjoon looked at me as a sign for me to be the one to ask
I sighed and nodded to him.

"Ok This won't always happen, but, I'll start off nice. Which one of you is Choi Y/n?"

A girl stood up and raised her hand. We all looked at each other with shook expressions, we never experienced a person being not scared of us. We all looked at her and Jungkook gave us a sign that he'll take care of this. We all nodded at him.

"So...."
"You're Y/n?" - Jungkook asked raising a brow

She scoffed and said
"Do I look like Harry Potter to you?"

We were taken back. No one has ever spoke to us like that. Not even one.

"Fiesty one ay?" - I.M said amused

"I'm not a tiger or a lion to be called fiesty I.M"

We froze. She knows us?

She slightly smiled and said
"What? Shocked that I know you? Shocked that I'm treating you like trash? Well then let me clear things up for you...." She slowly started walking towards us. Once she was close to all of us she said loud and clear

"I will never treat you like your someone special to me just because your stronger. I am not interested in you. Never in my life. I may look and dress like as slut but here let me explain. I THOUGHT that we were going to have nice and new classmates, so, I tried to be pretty for them. Guess I should've known that it was just you heartless pretty fuckboys."  She said coldly.

I was stunned by her attitude. I looked over at V, Chan, and MinHyuk they were also stunned. I turned my head towards Jungkook. He looked pissed. Shit. The hell girl? Do you know what you've got yourself into?.

"You're going to regret that" Jungkook said through gritted teeth

"I won't and I don't"

"Trying to act tough huh?" He asked

"Oh I'm not ACTING tough. I am always cold towards playerfuckboys. They know that." She tilted her in a back sideward manner as to point at the people behind her who wrote a letter in capitals with a marker and it wrote.

Y/n is dangerous BTKONIX!!! She will harm you without thinking twice!!! Y/n is cold towards all the boys here!!!! And she ALSO knows EVERY DAMN THING about all of you. She learned alot of fist fighting and alot more just to defend herself from you!!

We all read it and Y/n turned around glaring at them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"
The students shook their heads and looked down

She was about to walk towards them when Jungkook wrapped his arms around Y/n. She stopped and looked to her side and said
"Mo Han Ya? (What do you think you're doing?)"

I know where this is going. I looked at all the members and they were all smirking knowing what Jungkook was doing.

"Mianhae Y/n.(I'm sorry Y/n)" She foze and our smirk grew wider

She turned around faced him

"Are you joking?" -Y/n said in unison

"I'm not joking. Y/n m-mian(s-sorry)"

Her eyes turned soft and then she smirked. We were confused. Why the heck is she smirking?

(Warning smut ahead!!)

She put her hands on his chest and then started sliding them down until she reached Jungkook's belt.

She then grabbed Jungkook's thing and started pleasuring him. He put his hands around Y/n's waist. Jungkook was trying so hard to hold back his moans. Y/n then grabbed the back of his neck and burried Jungkook's face in her neck and then there we heard Jungkook moan softly in her neck.

"Like that babyboy?" -Y/n

We all froze. We all had a hard on hearing the word babyboy. We were never dominated before. We usually be the ones to control.
All we heard from them was daddy, master, baby, love but we never heard babyboy from them before. I was cut off my thoughts when I heard Jungkook groaning. She stopped and Jungkook then groaned even more. She looked at us and then back at Jungkook.

She smirked and said "Don't worry babyboy. We can continue this after school." She gave Jungkook a passionate kiss and then walked back to her seat. She then plugged her earphones in like nothing happened.

Y/n's POV

Oh my goodness!! I'm feeling a little horny right now!!! My panties are wet.

-----------------------------------

Kihyun's POV

"Like that babyboy?"

I froze. Is she.......................... dominating Jungkook?
Jungkook never experienced being dominated before.
We all know that he takes over dominance.
Y/n is different from the others. She's not weak.

Jungkook then groaned because she stopped and then there I saw her kissing Jungkook passionately.

She then walked to her seat like nothing happened.

----------------------------------------------

Ok!!! This chapter is a little short. I'm sorry!!! But I'll TRY updating more. Please comment and vote!!!