I Hate Repeating Myself Y/n | Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

They all sat beside me and the others in my back

I was at the second line of the back of the classroom

(If that even makes sense)
The others were in the back.

In my right was Bobby and in my left was Jungkook.
These two were my crushes when I was 15 years old. Hey! Don't blame me! I still didn't know that they were a gang!!

"CHOI Y/N!!!!" I was cut off to my thoughts by my annoying flirty teacher.

She was wearing this:

She had a huge crush on B

She had a huge crush on B.I oppa-

"CHOI Y/N!!!" I looked up to see all the students and BTKONIX looking at me. I saw at the corner of my eyes that both Jungkook and Bobby were smirking. Oh I swear to God I will take those smirk off of their faces.

(A/n: if you think that I am dumb fuck no! You're wrong. Jungkook and Bobby is in the opposite sides of Y/n so technically what she did was looked at Jungkook first and THEN Bobby, so, that's how she saw them smirk at her.)

"Ne? (Yes?)"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YES?! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU A THOUSAND TIMES!" I scoffed and said

"Thousand? Or three times?"

She became silent

"That's what I thought. Next time you call me by my full name when mad, better be a good reason why. Am I understood Ms. Lee?"

She nodded and slowly continued discussing.

--------------

"Ms. Lee?" I raised my hands and Ms. Lee turned around and said

"Yes?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" She just nodded and discuss again.

I stood up and walked outside and go to the Comfort Room.

---------------(I'm sorry if there's alot of skipping time)
(A/n: just to inform you all that the bathrooms are mixed. Girls bathroom and boys bathroom have the same bathroom.
Ok. I'm sorry if I don't make sense I'll try to explain it next time ok back to the story)

When I was done doing my business. I go out and wash my hands.
Suddenly I felt strong arms snake around my waist and put his chin in my right shoulder. I looked over and saw...................

Bobby.

"What are you doing here?" He smiled and said.

"Can't I see my future sex slave?" I scoffed and said

"I am NOT your sex slave or neither your maid or whatever you want to call it!! I will never accep-" I was cut off by soft lips attached to mine.

(Warning: 13+?? Ahead!! Not sure if it's 13+ so whatever!)

My eyes widened and I tried to push him away.
But once I did, he gripped on my hips tightly but it didn't hurt.
He tried to put his tongue in my mouth, but I tried to resist. I suddenly opened my mouth feeling pleasure when I felt Bobby's long finger rubbing my clothed clit. He then took the chance to put his tongue in my mouth and started moving his left hand under my thigh. He broke the kiss and both of us were breathing heavily.

 He broke the kiss and both of us were breathing heavily

I then grabbed his collar and kissed him hungrily. He smiled between the kiss. I felt so wet that I wanted him to touch me.
(A/n: Touch my body!!!!! If you don't know what that song is, we need to talk.)

He grabbed my thighs as a sign to jump and wrap my legs around him. I did what he wanted and then the next thing I know I was sitting at the sink. I started moving my free hand under his shirt and felt his abs. Kill me please. Bobby stopped kissing me and looked at my eyes deeply.

"Y/n....do you want me to remove my shirt-" I cut Bobby off by saying

"I want to do it." I said firmly
He smirked and start kissing my jawline to my neck and suck on them. While he was doing that, I removed his shirt and saw how his body is well built. I forgot he was watching me because he had to stop sucking on me so I can take off his shirt. I snapped out of it and saw him smirking.

"Where's that pretty little eyes of yours looking at?" I blushed and turn my head to the side. He gently grabbed my chin kissed me.

"I hate repeating myself Y/n. Where's that pretty little eyes of yours looking at baby?" I shyly looked at him and.......

-----------------------------------------------

I am not good at making SMUTS but I'll try to.
Anyways sorry if it's short!!! Forgive me but I promise to update tomorrow. Ok ANNYEONG!!!!