3

Chapter 3

As the boss of BBP company, I have to meet up with this new applicant. Yeah sure, I have to be excited for meeting or having a new employee but it dosen't surprise me nor anything. Its just meeting strangers whose getting a job collecting money for theirselves, which suck cause I'm the one whose earning that money but it's just given as a salary to the employees I have.

I sit down on the chair uneasily cause it's really uncomfortable. Waiting for about more than an hour, someone finally came in.

Nervous and uneasy, a girl about an age of mine but seems older, have nice white teeth, eyes of a real writer, tired aroma but cute face, blonde hair which is really similar, that fragrance really familiar. The cute smiling girl started her greetings with a loud voice.

"HI!" She said which made me annoyed with the sound of it. She's too loud.

"Hi." I gave an annoying look same goes for my voice. She's really really loud. She gave a smile and didn't hesitate to even ask if I'm someone or if she knows me or something.

"I'm Kim Yongsun!" She said giving a big happy smile. I just stare at how pathetic she looks, which is cute. But she's still annoying. It makes me mad but at the same time happy. Huh, Kim Yongsun? The person I've been looking for ever since summer came. We've met before, I swear we did.

I didn't want to give any smile or any happy greetings because she left me. All alone in the dark, she left me with pain ever since she left, I don't want to be reminded about that past.

Well, judging by the way she acts, she isn't remembering anything about me. She didn't even ask any questions or something about me... she was really open up the last time I've met her. This is so weird. Did she have amnesia or something?!

I kept all my feelings in me and try acting cold as much as I can. I'm not good at this acting since I'm a really joyful person not until she left me.

.....

I gave her a blank expression all through out the day, sometimes I would smile because of her silliness and she's keep on showing her cute side which makes my heart beat. Wait, WHAT?! HEART BEAT?!!! I can't be feeling this way, I am not into her, no! Never!

I tried making those tingles and other things what you call 'blushing', out of my way. I can't be falling in love with her. What's wrong with you Moonbyul?! Get her out of your mind!! Scolding myself to stop feeling those feelings made it go away.

I didn't realize that I was daydreaming the whole conversation with her. She kept blabbering about her life as I gave out random questions.

While waiting for her to finish her sentence, I heard something weird. 'A special person' that keeps her on continuing to this dream of hers. Huh? Some one special you say?... that made me clueless and of course curious to who the person is. I forgot to ask her who the heck is the 'special person' because I was distracted by her smile. She kept smiling. Ughhh... god damn your annoying smile.

After a long but short conversation, I stood up wanting to leave immediately. Suddenly, she stop me by my arm making me groan a little. She immediately release and look at me.

""Ummm... did you ever came by into a sunglasses store yesterday?" She ask out of her curiosity which made me freak the hell out of me. Is she stalking me?!!

"Are you stalking me?!" I ask her in my freaking out voice but still containing my coldness.

"No. No, it's not what you think it is. I just remembered that I must've bumped you yesterday... but if it wasn't you then maybe I was mistaken..." She said honestly trying to make me calm down. Of course I would freak out, cause it's weird being followed by a stranger.

"Yes. I went there yesterday, and I bumped someone that was similar with your hair color, Blonde? Yup, its blonde and long, your scent too. Its familiar." I told her honestly, my eyes scanning and focusing in every part of her face. I got attracted to her lips, those lips I've missed a long time ago. Red soft lips I've kissed before... I just wished that time would turn back into that moment.

"Your scent was also familiar." She whispered as I heard it. We're just the only ones here so I could hear her.

"So, any questions?" I ask while checking on my watch, acting busy.

"No, but thank you!" She said while smiling widely. I gave her a paper and its her schedule.

"Ok, then. Bye." I said and immediately left. I hurriedly went to my car and went towards the office. Its just a 20 minute drive from here so I can reach there in no time.

"Wow... she must have a boyfriend already..." I whispered, once I did I felt like regretting saying it. It aches my heart knowing she have a boyfriend, maybe. Its been 5 months from now and she had forgotten about me. Ughhh... why is this so hard to take in?!

An incoming call was coming from my phone. "Dad." I mumble as I pick up the phone call.

"Hey, Moonbyul."

"What's up dad?"

"Please come here in your office, you've got a visitor."

"Who?"

"Just come see it for yourself."

"Ok, dad. Be there as fast as I can."

I end the call and drive as fast as I can. I've reach my office and saw my dad's car. I went in my office as fast as I can and saw my dad.

"Hey..." my dad's voice was heard as I smile and went to open my office.

"Come in." I told him as he did so. "Sorry, its a mess." I apologize because I forgot to clean this place up. Papers, books, and other bunch of stuff went all over the place. I quickly pick them up and place it in a pile.

"No problem, I just want you to meet someone." My dad gave a happy smile showing the guy in. His about my height but taller, with a bright smile, messy brown hair but still in a neat appearance, and nice fashion sight. I smile at how cute he is but isn't interested. "This is... Minhyuk." My dad introduced me to him and made me smile.

"Hey, nice to meet you." He said in a deep voice. It made me feel weird. Tingles appearing similar to what Yongsun gave me.

"Same goes for me." I told him as a gave a proud and happy smile. I don't even know why am I proud?

"Ill leave you two hear to talk about yourselves." My dad left with a smirk. Ok, my dad's never act like that.

So, let me see how much better does this guy gives me feelings better than Yongsun?