6

Chapter 6

'Moonbyul, you'll have a date with Minhyuk later this afternoon, please get ready at 7.'

I read the note making me feel flattered by the sudden date my father made for us. It's also quite shocking that I'm falling in love with that guy, I meant I barely even know him and we are already setting up on a date. Quite surprising, right?

I have a lot of things to do for this week and I don't think I can attend the 'date' my father set up for the both of us. I'm a really busy person and I shouldn't waste time. But thinking about it, it must be fun. Hanging out with this guy must be fun, so I decided to let all those work lay back and rest and to enjoy a small date with Minhyuk.

Driving slowly is making me feel uneasy all of a sudden. It's 6:30 already and I haven't reach home yet. I don't even have an outfit to wear. Putting a little speed, I might successfully reach home.

Parking my car, I get off, rushing inside. There are a lot of stairs in this house so it might take me time to reach my room. My room is just in the third floor and it's on the end corner. This will be tiring.

Barging into my closet, I quickly took out my black jeans, a shirt, and my jacket. I don't really care if its not formal because I have my formal clothes inside my car just in case, and my father never told me if it's formal or if it's casual.

I fix myself to make sure I look good in front of him. I never thought that I would give so much effort on this date. Most dates I attend are just for fun, but this seems real to me.

I check the time and it was 7:01. Oh my, I'm so late, just by one minute, but then I'll have to drive towards the place and it might take me time to reach there. Grabbing my keys, I lock the front door and the main gate then proceed towards my car. I turn on the engine and drive towards the place as fast as I can. My father send me the address 5 minutes ago, and it's my favorite restaurant. The place where I could eat anything I wanted.

Arriving safely, I immediately buckled off, rushing inside. I can see Minhyuk's back and my father in front of him. My father waved and went towards my direction, as Minhyuk look at me with a gentle smile still sitting on his chair.

"Ill go, be careful and enjoy your date." My father said with a playful smirk. I punch his shoulder playfully as he left the place. I walk towards Minhyuk's direction sitting down in front of him, he gave me a welcoming smile which I love to see everyday.

"Your late, but thanks for coming." He said while giving me a smile.

"I'm sorry, I was caught up in traffic." I lied but he was buying it.

"Let's order." He gestured me to order as I nod knowing what I want already. He scans the menu while I wait for him to finish. He calls the waiter once he was done and told him what we both want. I was surprise because we ordered the same thing. That was unexpected.

"Wow, that was amazing." I whisper while the waiter went off towards the kitchen for our food.

"I know." He mumble while looking down not wanting eye contact. Well, that's cute.

...........

"Hahahahaa... that was funny." He laughed at my stories while sitting down on the bench staring at the bright moon. I settle down beside him as he move a little to give me space to sit.