4

Chapter 4

After a while of talking with this guy, Minhyuk, made me flatter every time this guy's trying to flirt. Sometimes it gives me cringey moments but still it's cute.

"Hey, ill have to go now." Minhyuk said as he went for the door. "Nice meeting you, Miss Moon Byul." He said with a wink. I smile and went back towards my desk watching him leave. I didn't get to say anything since he left like his in a hurry.

"Nice meeting you too, Minhyuk." I whisper as I check the time on my phone. God, its already 11. It's getting late so I have to go now.

I called out my assistant, Wheein, also known as my best friend, to come and fix my office. I've got a busy day tomorrow, meeting up with Yongsun on her first day of work.

"Wheein, please fix this place up. Ill have to go now." I told Wheein and she just nod.

"Take care." She shouts as i nod.

"You too!" I shout back at her and went towards my car.

.....

I arrived safely and immediately burry myself into the soft cuddling blankets that surrounds my bed. I moan to how refreshing it is and started drifting off to sleep but cant. Just can't stop thinking about this, ughhh... Yongsun.

I took my phone out of my pocket not yet changing into new clothes making me groan in annoyance. I went to fix myself before doing anything else.

After changing into something clean, my hands immediately look for my phone to check on the time. It's already 12:36 in the morning. I have to sleep but I can't. I keep on thinking about Yongsun!!!

I groan loudly in annoyance. I gave up and tried giving her a text message. I'm not a person who text, cause it's quite annoying. But Yongsun should realize that she's lucky.

Moonbyul:
Hey, I can't sleep.

After 3 minutes....

Yongsun:
You can't?

Moonbyul:
Your not yet sleeping?!!

Yongsun:
It's your fault, you woke me up?!!

Moonbyul:
My bad. I just can't sleep!

Yongsun:
What's wrong? Are you thinking of something? Is something bothering you?

Moonbyul:
You, your the reason why I can't sleep.

Yongsun:
What?! What about me?

Moonbyul:
Can't stop thinking about you...

.......

I decided to tell her the truth, cause her reactions are quite funny for me. I love it.

.......

Yongsun:
Oh, hahaha... that's quite greasy.

Moonbyul:
Are you loving it?

Yongsun:
Loving what?

Moonbyul:
Me.

Yongsun:
What?!! What are you talking about?!!

Moonbyul:
How much your enjoying me and all of this...

Yongsun:
Hey! Stop it! Your so greasy!!

Moonbyul:
Oh well, you don't even like it. Ill go then.

Yongsun:
No please DO NOT GO!

Moonbyul:
See, you miss me.

Yongsun:
Please stop it. Just stay, don't go yet.

Moonbyul:
Ok.

Yongsun:
I just realize my boss is flirting with me all of a sudden.

.......

Now here comes the fun

.......

Moonbyul:
What ever, you seem to enjoy it though.

Yongsun:
I already feel lucky.

Moonbyul:
You should be, I never text someone like this before.

Yongsun:
I am lucky and happy I get to work with you!

Moonbyul:
I just hope you work hard.

Yongsun:
I will, and I will never let you down!!!

Moonbyul:
Ok that's good. I have to go sleep and you should too. It's already 12:54 in the morning, so goodnight.

Yongsun:
Goodnight!

.........

Finally, it's done. I can sleep now, ughhhh... ill never stop texting this person. She's keeping up my energy. Wait, what?! What am I thinking?! Am I gay?...

No, I shouldn't be. But... she's so... NO, No Moonbyul, DO NOT! But, can I just... NO. This is final, no. I am not a BI or Gay. No never!

I can't calm down, this thoughts colliding everything in me isn't helping.