kageyama ➵ ugly

your visual doesn't define who you are

also, requests are open as usual!

-

"tHOSE WHITE SPOTS AGAIN!"

Your face is having another breakout where your face is full of milia or milk spots especially the one between your upper lips and your nose. It's so irritating, itchy and it kind of stings if you open your mouth widely.

It happen once in every year.

Seems like pimples aren't enough. Your skin decide to grow a milk spots.

"What happe- pfft! What happened to your face, sis?" your older sister laugh and scrunch her nose up in disgust.

"I can get a hot boyfriend. What about your lonely ass?" you bark at her. 

Your sister roll her eyes and leave her room. Thank God you're not breathing in the same air as her annoying self because you're not sure if you can survive another second.

"Mom, can I stay at home?!" you yell from your room.

"Sure! Don't forget to take your medicine as well!"

Andddd to make it worst, you're having a high fever for three days now since Wednesday.

tobiokags : you're not coming again?

-

 Kageyama drop the ball on the ground as he read the  text from your mom. 

mom-in-law [name] is sick and she's having a bad breakout. the house is all yours over the weekend. make her feel better she's been poking her face and keep saying she look ugly

"KAGELLAMA TOSS TO ME!"

"HINATA SHUT UP!"

"Coach, can I take a day off? [Name] doesn't have anyone at home," Kageyama ask almost quickly.

"The king seems to be showing off that he has a girlfriend," Tsukishima scoff.  

Hinata jump up and down in front of the bean pole. "Are you salty that you can't get one?" he ask, almost sounds innocently.

"That's why his name is Saltyshima!"

"Coach, am I allow?" Kageyama ask again in his firm tone, ignoring the teasing and ruckus behind him.

"I guess you can bu-" Ukai's words are cut off when the setter legit take his things and sprint out of the gym just like that without changing his shoes at all.

"THANK YOU COACH!"

-

"Why am I living if I'm just going to die?"

You lay down on your side while eating a snack with tissue next to you - for flu purpose not crying.

"Oh my God, I relate," you nod your head when the character say that.

"[NAME]!" you jump up and quickly hide under the blanket when a familiar voice shout out your name.

The front door is unlock and you can hear footsteps coming up upstairs to the hall. You continue hiding under the blanket until you feel someone is siting beside you.

"[Name]?," a pair of hands try to tug the blanket of you.

"[Name] is currently not available, please try again later," you reply in a monotone voice.

Kageyama sigh heavily. "[Name], p-please?" he sort of beg.

Wow.

Kageyama Tobio is begging.

Sounds interesting.

Slowly, you slip out from your blanket. Your head forcefully is turn to look at your boyfriend and you avert your eyes away from his gaze.

"Why are you not looking at me?"

"Because I look ugly," you retort.

Kageyama's eyes roam all over your face, making you feel 2939302 more insecure than you already are. A frown appear on his face.

"You look fine?"

You break free from his grip and cross your arms, pouting. "When I say I look ugly, I look ugly okay?"

"Maybe it's better if you're ugly," Kageyama blurt out.

You gasp. "I HATE YOU, GO AWAY!" you try to run away but Kageyama is faster. He wrap his arms around your waist and pull you on his lap.

"Let me go!" you struggle.

"It's better if you look ugly so other guys won't look at you," Kageyama mumble out as his face and ears turn red.

"Wha-"

He slowly release you with a pout on his face. His face is still red in embarrassment.

"I don't like other guys look at you. I thought I make it obvious that y-y-you're mine," he stutter out.

With that, he means the hickeys he make last week on your neck without you noticing.

"Stop being so possesive okay?" you sigh, flicking his forehead. "Why am I the one comforting you when it's the other way around?" you question.

"Oh!" the setter's face light up. "I bought you an ice-cream with a week worth of [Favourite Snack]," he say, showing the huge plastic beside him.

"Wahh, thank you Tobio!" your eyes sparkle in happiness.

"Best boyfriend ever!"