tsukishima ➵ nuisance

okok i'm not in my angst mood atm but heh and i'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT

requested by toorunado

recommend song : chase me - dreamcatcher

-

yes girl, you do you boo [read]

She purse her lips before switch to her class group chat, typing something with a small smile.

zhizhi : omfg ikr HAHAHA

aimi : HAHAHA OML

[name] : what's going on? [read]

[Name] feels her heart break into small pieces when her friends ignore her messages and continue whatever they were talking about before she join in the group chat.

"Maybe, they didn't see that," she whisper to herself before move to her study table and cover her ears with headphone as her eyes focus on studying.

"Next week will be a better week,"

-

"Guys, pick your dodge ball friends!"

She play with her fingers nervously as four of her classmates who are selected as the team leader for the dodge ball game begin to pick their teammates. A few minutes passes by and she is the only girl left who is not chosen.

"Eh? Me~?," she whine a bit.

"Alright, [Name]. Come here," her classmate laugh and pull her inside his team.

"Team A will play against Team C first," her teacher announce and [Name] along with her teammates sit outside of the dodge ball area.

[Name] watch the game in awe and sometimes clap her hands when her friends manage to kick someone out from the court. Her heart stop and her blood runs cold when she hear something, more like someone talking about her.

"Gosh, [Name] is so annoying. I wouldn't pick her if she didn't whine just now,"

Her lips form into a thin line but quickly regain her cool. "It's okay [Name], you were being annoying just now so it's your fault they don't like you," she whisper to herself.

Physical Education lesson passes by just like that. She's cooling down along with her classmates so they won't suffer from muscle cramps the next day.

"Dodge ball is so tiring!" [Name] stretch and turn to her friend, Yana.

"Yeah," Yana reply before turn to their classmate to hear about their classmate's ranting.

[Name] just stand there awkwardly and watch as her so-called friends walk away, not noticing she wasn't beside them. Her teacher already leave the field and it's her alone. Her body is trembling from emotional pain.

"It's okay [Name], maybe she's tired. You shouldn't talk to her after PE after this. Don't be so annoying to your classmates," she make a quick note in her mind before leave the field as well.

i'm sorry i'm such an eyesore

-

"I swear to God, [Name] keep talking about herself and she keep wanting to prove her points are correct!" Yana burst into anger.

"Yeah, man. I mean, she has to be considerate to us too. Her life doesn't revolve all about herself. She has to know when to stop talking considering she talks a lot," another girl, Zhi Ying complaint.

"I know she apologize when she knows she talks a lot but still, if she knows she talks a lot, she should just keep quiet," Aimi add.

"Exactly! So annoying," Yana scoff.

[Name] clench her fists and her breath hitch. Her friends who she trust just talk behind her.

"She can kill herself and I wouldn't give two shits. Another nuisance is a hassle,"

And that is her trigger point.

-

Tsukishima sigh, closing the door of his house. Practice is unexpectedly longer than usual and all he need is some food and hot shower. He would call his girlfriend for some hugs but he's too tsundere-ish for it.

"I'm home," he quietly announce, heaving out a sigh. He open his shoes and his eyes stop at one pair of many shoes.

[Name].

He doesn't bother to put his shoes on the shelves properly and rush upstairs to his room. Heart pumping fast as he slam his bedroom door open.

"[Name]?," he whisper.

A soft whimper underneath his mattress confirm his wild guess. He drop everything on the floor (including his dignity huhu) and close the door shut. He flick the lights open.

"Kei," she weakly mutter out his name as she feel his long limbs wrap around her and his face bury on the crook of her neck.

"Shh..don't say anything," the middle blocker hush. "It's them again, right?" he feel the girl stiffen up and he sigh.

Tsukishima know too damn-well about his girlfriend's problem at his school. Everyone in her year seem to hate her so much, but she never shows that she cares when deep inside, she knows how much it effect her.

"Y-Yes, but it's my fault. I was being annoying again," she chuckle bitterly. "I-I'm fine-"

"Change to my school please?" he beg with a faint blush. 

"I can't. Miyagi and Tokyo are too far," [Name] refuses.

"T-Then! I'll ask Akaashi-san and Bokuto-san to look after you. They enjoy your presence after all," he try again.

"Kei Tsukishima, if your teammates know how whip you are right now, they'll laugh at you for decades,"

"Shut it. I'm being nice!"

"Mhm.."

"Damnit [Name],"

"HAHAHHAHAHA!"