yaku ➵ low-key

soulmate au!

for Awesomepaw25

recommend song : tori kelly [ paper hearts ]

-

A low-key relationship is something certain people desire have, rather than a clingy one. They prefers to be with their friends more than their partner but the love that exists in between them does not decrease a bit. They hang around each other when no one is around.

Trust is however, a key to this low profile kind of relationship.

In which you and Yaku have.

"Guys, lights out!"

"Huuh?!"

Whines from the guys make your lips curve into a small smile at their childish act. You notice a certain cat stares at you with a smile as well. His eyes catch your gaze before nodding in acknowledgement and you return the gesture.

"Nishi, can we have another 10 minutes?," Kuroo wipe his sweaty forehead with a towel.

The only person he talks to normally is you.

"Alright, but only for 10 minutes!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Dorks," you chuckle before sitting down near the entrance.

Karasuno libero make his way to you before sitting down, panting out heavily in exhaustion.

"Sis, do you have any water?"

"At the canteen,"

"Seriously?! I thought you would bring a water bottle for your favourite twin!" Nishinoya protest.

You shake the bottle containing water in front of him and stuck your tongue out.

"I'm saving this for Yaku and Akaashi,"

"[Name]..." he pouts. "What happened to bros before hoes?"

"Gone and dead after you ditched me, your one and only twin sister, for a date!" you scoff.

"I brought back a pizza for you!"

"...whoops?" you sheepishly smile before another water bottle appear on your hand. "Ta da~! Of course I brought one for you,"

Nishinoya's eyes sparkle before he wails out in happiness.

"THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST SISTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!"

The loud voice divert everyone's attention off from the game. They all go uwus at the cute short twins talking to each other.

"Yaku, your soulmate is cute," Kuroo chuckle.

"What are you implying?," Yaku send a glare daggers at the smirking guy.

"Let's share since i haven't meet-" the bed head feels chill down to his spine when a death stares coming from a certain pudding head burn against his skin.

"You're cancelled," Kenma deadpan.

"I was just joking!"

-

Yaku purr like a cat when you pat his head. he open his close eyes and lips curve into a small smile at the matching mark on your wrist.

"Good work for today," you grin.

"Karasuno and Shinzen really pushed us to our limit," the shortie grumble out. "We had a rather laid back game with Fukurodani surprisingly," he add.

"Akaashi look really good today," you quietly say.

"Sorry?" your soulmate raise his brows. "That second-year?"

"Uhm-"

Akaashi and you have a really close friendship to the point strangers thought you two are soulmates.

And that somehow triggers Yaku.

"Do you like Akaashi better?" he pouts.

Out of character.

"I like Akaashi," you truthfully say.

"Ouch-"

"But I love you!"

Heat rises to his cheek at the bold confession. He cover his face with his palms in embarrassment.

"I love you too.."

OMAKE :

"Here's your water!" you chirp.

Akaashi wipe his sweats off and take the bottle from your hand. He pat your head with a small smile.

"Thanks [Nickname],"

A pair of arms snake around your waist.

"[Nickname], where is my water~?"

"It's with Kiyoko-chan. Do you want me to take it for you?" you asks.

"Sure!" he smiles before turning towards Akaashi.

"She likes me better,"

"...you're her soulmate. Of course she would like you better,"

-

aAAAHH SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!

it's been forever since i updated and finish all the requests.