daichi ➵ too young to die

[ lower case intended ]

im eating an instant noodle

for rowena0malfoy

recommend song : plz don't be sad [ highlight ]

-

"i'm home!"

"oh, welcome back!"

you lazily say as your eyes glue on the phone screen while eating your favourite snack.

"what's for dinner?" your brother, sugawara ask your mother with an angelic smile of his.

a presence of someone sitting in front of you attract your attention. smile form on his lips and you do the same.

"hello daichi!" you exclaim.

"only daichi?!"

"hello to you too koushi," you stuck your tongue out.

sugawara take a place in besides you and eat one of the piece of snack from your hand.

"koushi!"

"what are you watching?" he ask while chewing.

"my id is gangnam beauty. it's really good,"

"oh, the webtoon you were reading, right? it's already make into a drama?"

you nod your head. "you remember that?" you raise your brow with a teasing smile.

daichi smiles back sheepishly "ehe,"

sugawara eye the both of you suspiciously. he narrow his eyes towards his best friend direction.

"daichi, you remember our agreement right?"

"of course. don't worry about it," the captain firmly say.

"what agreement?" you turn swiftly towards your brother.

"he can't date you,"

"seriously?" your mother hold a spatula on her hand. "let your sister date whoever she wants!"

"but-"

"angels, huh?" you scoff.

suga grin innocently and poke your cheek. "i wouldn't kill you if you have a boyfriend. anyone but daichi!" he declares.

daichi and you look at each other with the same look, though it's not like the two of you know each other's thoughts.

"i can't let sugawara koushi know!"

-

the two troublemakers of the the team have an annoyed expression on their face.

"it's too obvious,"

"too obvious!"

"what is?" ennoshita sweat-drop at tanaka loud voice.

"that," noya grumble out, glaring at the two. "daichi-san and [name] obviously likes each other but suga-san is being a cockblock,"

tsukishima 'lol-ed' and comment how stupid his senior is before run away so noya's short legs can't chase him.

"it can't be help. suga-san is just being protective of his little sister," yamaguchi try to make the two calm down.

"but yamaguchi! suga-san is not [name]-san's dad!" hinata pipe in.

"even hinata agree!" tanaka argue.

"dump them inside the store room and make the confess and tie up suga-san somewhere," ukai appear out of nowhere, gives a suggestion.

the two troublemakers smirk evilly.

to be continue...