futakuchi ➵ focus on her

i'm gonna be hiatus on other books for two weeks + bcs of exam :')

and this is really short

genre / theme : fluff 

-

Loud voices from the back distract everyone's attention inside the library on them :  volleyball team. They're busy talking and laughing while studying for the upcoming mid-year exam.

All except one.

He's too busy to do his Additional Mathematics when there's another interesting thing or rather, a person catch his attention.

"Oi Futakuchi. What are you looking at?" one of his friends ask and snap his fingers in front of the captain.

"[Last Name]," the name roll from his tongue casually.

His friends spare a glances at the said girl and quickly look back from making it too obvious.

"What's wrong with her?"

The girl is laughing with her four other friends with books open in front of them. Every once in a while, she would write something down on a piece of paper for her study references. Her friend whisper something to her and her face turn slightly red.

"Did she got prettier?" Futakuchi mumbles out.

Out of the blue, her eyes snap towards his direction, looking straight into his eyes before turning back to her books. Her action cause giggles from her friends.

"I still think she looks the same," the same person reply. "Why, crushing on her?" he smirk.

Futakuchi kick his friend under the table, glaring. "Focus on your book,"

His friends laugh as a respond and their reply turn him flustered.

"Yeah, yeah and you continue to focus on her, alright?"

"I do what I want!"