Prologue - Just Like Every Other Day

You're just a normal guy! Like... Literally. You don't have any superpowers, god-like weapons, dragon-faphand-gauntlets with actual talking dragon in it, scissors that cut clothes apart and are stronger than almost any material or a sword that makes armor appear on you...

You however have a katana, even two if you count the one in your pants! Enjoy!

Also (C/NN) - Compa nickname for you

( Reader P.o.V )

Forest

I'm having a nice stroll around. My katana still at my side and no monster in sight. I decided to get some cash and buy some food... Okay, and buy a lot of food. Can't blame a guy, right? I'm a young man who needs something to drive him forward... Anyway, the quest's simple. Get some herbs from the forest.

I walked between trees and gathered a few of the herbs already, also killing a few weak mosters here and there. I kneeled to get another herb when suddenly I heard yelling of some girls. I scratched my neck and like any normal story protagonist went to check on what's going on there. It wasn't long until I found the source...

There was a few girls fighting off Dogoos and yelling as loud as they could at it as... well, two of them was covered in sticky blue slime. I brought out my katana and quickly ran over and joined them in battle. A few swings here, a few swings there... Of course a stranger running around with a katana and killing Dogoos caught their attention.

??? : Thanks for help!

??? : I told you that with the help of plot someone will come to help us!

IF : Yeah, yeah... But to get overpowered by Dogoos, ugh! Anyway, thanks for help. I'm IF.

Compa : I am Compa!

Neptune : And I'm a main protagonist here! My name is Neptune!

(Y/N) : Oh, nice to meet you. My name's (Y/N).

Compa : What are you up to (C/NN)?

(Y/N) : Oh, I was just getting herbs for the quest. I need cash badly.

IF : You're going back to Planeptune?

(Y/N) : Yeah, and from there... Wherever plot will take me.

Compa : You belive in fate that much?

Neptune : It's a diffrent kind of plot, Compa.

(Y/N) : I'm going as for you, suit yourself.

Soon enough girls went with me to the Planeptune. I gave back the quest and bought myself food. On the way to the shop I was met with a girl on a large... thing? I don't know what it is but she was cute so I bought her lollipop and pet her head. Later on I left and went to Lastation. There was a cosplayer event there.

It was quite awesome. I even took a phote with some quite girl having black hair and red eyes. She was pretty cute and if I wasn't in the way to get to another city I would have stay just to flirt with her a bit. There was also sort of younger version of her who blushed when I smiled to her. And so I grabbed my stuff and went to Lowee.

In Lowee there was a full book sell-out. Normally, I wouldn't have went there but even I like to read something from time to time. I went there and met a petite girl with brown hair and blueish eyes, she was wearing oversized coat and was walking everywhere with two twin girls... They both were cute too, but one seem to be a bit... agressive while the other was all shaken up when I ruffled her hair before leaving. The older girl help me get a good book.

Afterwards, not liking feeling cold in my sexy butt I decided to get to another city, which was Leanbox. There was something I love! Promotion on all games! I ran to the store it was at and get a few games. I got the last box of the game when I saw a tall women with blond hair and, ekhm, quite the puppies, looking for the one I was holding. She groaned frustrated and I sigh looking at the game in my hands. I called out to her and told her to come over. I bought the game and gave it to her saying that maybe one day when we'll met she's going to give it back.

At some point I've run into many minor and supporting chacters. A few antagonists and got chased by some girl in mouse-like blouse with a hammer. Hate to admit it, but for an Underling she was very cute. I'd totally used my position as her boss. Anyway, I once again ran int othe girls from before who were running after Underling who got angry at me for calling her that and yelled that her name is Linda, and to get it right.

I have a feeling that all those encounter with all those girls will be probably very important in the 'new' life that will probably wreck my 'I-do-what-I-want' lifestyle. I scratched my chin in wonder and glanced at Readers.

(Y/N) : Please be merciful at least at the beginning...

Be sure to bote for the first girl! I'll try to somehow push through...

Also, my phases when I was writing that and slowly realised how many girl are there :

Phase 1 :

Phase 2 :

Phase 2 :

And Phase 3 - my brain yelling at me :