Nepping away! ( Neptune ) - Part 1

Not like there were many pairings or even votes... Anyway, we're starting with Neptune!

Neptune : Told you! I'm a main protagonist!

Psajchol : *Uses Force to throw Neptune back in the her Dimension* Enjoy!

( Reader P.o.V )

Planeptune

After a long time of wandering around I've decided to come back to Planeptune and do some jobs to get more cash. As I entered the guild and started to look through the jobs I saw someone in purple in the corner of my eye. I turned just for the said person to ran straight at me and tackle me down with them.

??? : Neppu!

??? : Sister! Look out!

??? : Nep-Nep! Are you okay?! Are you okay Mr?!

??? : (Y/N)?

I looked at the two people standing above me and quicky recognized IF and Compa. Standing near them was a girl that resembled Neptune and from what I remember from their earlier talks when we were returning from quest her name is Nepgear. I glanced at my torso to see the very Neptune clung onto me, must have when we started falling. However, the position was a bit... lewd.

Neptune : Oh! Hi there, (Y/N)! Thanks for catching me and serving as a soft landing!

(Y/N) : Y-Yeah, no problem. Don't you think that you should get up?

Neptune : Yup! I'm up! I was comfortable tho...

(Y/N) : What was that?

Neptune : Nothing~ Let's get on with the quest already!

IF : Yeah, we're wasting time.

Compa : Mr. (Y/N) maybe you'd like to go with us?

(Y/N) : I see no problem with it if others agree.

Nepgear : I guess some help is always good.

IF : You were pretty good with fighting last time we met so why not?

Neptune : My protagonist powers strike again! We have a new part member!

With that we left and traveled led by... Neptune. Yeah, at the beginning it didn't went too well as we got lost in the forest and IF had to find a way out for us before we got back on the right track. As we were walking Neptune seem to be next to me the whole time and she didn't seem to get silent even for a second, talking the whole time about herself and the adventures she was on with others.

Neptune : Also I'm a Planeptune CPU, Purple Heart!

(Y/N) : Not to offend you or something but... Purple Heart is a bit more, I don't know, developed?

Neptune : You don't belive me, huh?! Then I'll show you!

Nepgear : Neptune wait!

Suddenly the short purple girl lighten up. A large beam appeared in her place and I saw her figure moving as a dark shadow. Suddenly I was partially blinded before a women stood before me. She was tall, with long purple hair, tight black suit and a smirk on her face. She put her hand under my chin and lifted my head up a bit.

 She put her hand under my chin and lifted my head up a bit

Purple Heart : Eyes up here, handsome~

(Y/N) : L-Lady Purple Heart! I'm sorry!

Nepgear : Sister! Why did you transform!?

Purple Heart : Of course to prove (Y/N) who I am. You weren't all that good to my normal form.

IF : Stop picking on (Y/N). We've gotta go.

With a flash Purple Heart returned to being Neptune who walked over to me with a smirk before walking behind me and jumping on my back making me stumble.

Neptune : Now, for not beliving me you have to carry me!

Compa : Are you sure it's a good idea Nep-Nep?

(Y/N) : She's pretty light so I don't mind and I guess I do have to somehow pay her back...

Neptune : That's right! Now onward my noble steed! And after the quest you're buying me pudding!

I just sigh, sad that my money supply with get smaller but that's a Goddess wish we're talking about here. And so we went on with the quest. It was actually pretty easy, just knocking around some Dogoos and weird nerd-looking monsters that were drolling over girls... Creeps. However, as in every good quest there is a boss at the end.

It was a huge nerd, and I mean to fat but packed like crazy. He has beard and anime looking axe in hands. He wears a pink shirt with some anime girls on it, light blue pants that goes to his knees and sandals. He yells out before charging into battle. He easily knocks out IF and Compa before moving onto us. He doesn't seem too happy seeing me with the girls.

Neptune changed into Purple Heart and Nepgear into Purple Sister. I had enough time to lift my katana as he swung his axe with all might at me. I was thrown back and girls charged him but his anime shirt seem to give him a good protection and most of the damage didn't do as much damage as it should. He knocked Nepgear out making her turn back into her normal self.

Neptune landed next to me bruised. I looked at thre three knocked out girls and panting Purple Heart. I held my side in pain and glanced at my katana. Well, I didn't want to show this trick and live a normal life. My katana started splitting showing a light blade of (F/C) light inside. I saw Nerd Berseker rushing us. I pushed Purple Heart back, taking the hit and stumbling before attacking with my lightsword.

The light blade easily cut berserking nerd in half making it fall apart into data while I fell back on my butt holding onto my side in pain with a large part of my shirt in the front ripped off and showing a large bruise. Soon Compa woke up and quickly bandaged girls before walking over to me. I took off my logn coat and then my shirt making girls blush with Neptune having smirk.

Neptune : Oh! He's also Mr. Hunky!

Compa : Hold still (N/N)!

I loud 'Ow!' echoed through the forest as Compa put bandages around my chest and then pulled on it with all her might making me scream out before tying it up neatly. I groaned out before someone hugged me. I glanced down to look into Neptune's wide sparkling eyes.

Neptune : That was so awesome! And that sword of yours! Also~ That jumping in front of me to save me from that hit~

(Y/N) : I couldn't let a Goddess be hit...

Neptune : Sure, say it was your duty or whatever! But, here! You serve a reward~!

She leaned in before placing a small kiss on my cheek after pulling me down to her level. My eyes widen and my cheeks became red like a fresh tomato before she laughed at my expression. A red tick mark appeared on my head before I grabbed both of her cheeks in anger and held her like that while pulling her cheeks.

(Y/N) : You're so childish for a Goddess!

Neptune : Neppu! My cheeks! Neppu!

Compa : They're getting along so well!

IF : I guess.

Nepgear : Neptune doesn't seem to happy at the moment...

And so the first part is done! I hope I made their expression good enough...

Neptune : What was that last part for!?

Psajchol : That's for shoving yourself in the intro...

Neptune : Ugghhhh! I'll do it again!

Psajchol : Be. My. Guest.