Nepping Away! ( Neptune ) - Part 5

Psajchol : So...

Neptune : People picked my story! It was a top vote too! Ha, as if it would be any diffrent!

Psajchol : Yeah, yeah. You won the bet, you'll get your pudding.

Neptune : Make it the biggest one there is!

Psajchol : Whatever. Go back to your place. *Snaps fingers*

Neptune : *Floor opens up beneath her* Neppuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Psajchol : Down she goes... I love doing that >:D

( Reader P.o.V )

Three weeks later

Bedroom, Basilicon in Planeptune

I woke up at night hearing crying and groaned in annoyance but suddenly Neptune pushed me out of the bed. I yelped in surprise before glaring at her. She simply mentioned that it's my duty today and laid there with her evil smirk. I picked myself up from the floor using my single good arm and making sure that the one in cast didn't get any more damage.

Who's crying? Our little daughter. Histoire was right. After two more weeks of making everyone stay on their toes she've stopped having her strange behaviour and just a week after it we had to get to doctor. A lot of things happened back then...

Flashback

Four days earlier

Doctor's House, Planeptune

I carried Neptune inside his house quickly. Histoire, Nepgear and Iffy following us as Compa was already here with the doctor. Older woman looked at Neptune and grumpled about her small posture making birthing harder. She ordered me to put her on the special bed before taking off her lower clothes and getting Compa to bring her needed things.

Compa returned while I stood next to Nep. She was holding my arm gently and tighten her grip as she was having problem with calming down despite doctor saying her to. Doctor told her to take deep breaths and then push. She did it a few times before I saw her face slowly gaining a smile as baby was coming out... Compa, however, became very pale.

Compa : Mr. (Y/N)... I don't feel so good...

She took another look before falling back and getting Iffy to catch her. Iffy gave her two quick slaps getting her back to the world of the living and putting on her own feet, still pale.

Doctor : Come on, young girl, push! Just a bit more! Use your full strenght!

(Y/N) : Nep, wait- Augh...

Everyone in the room started to cry. Neptune from what she went throught, Compa from the shock, Iffy and Nepgear after seeing the miracle of birth and me after Neptune broke my arm with her grip. I grunted with smile on my face while looking at my daughter and tears streaming down my face.

Doctor gave Neptune our daughter before turning to me and sweatdropping after seeing my arm. She fixed it up pretty quickly and I still could craddle my baby girl with one arm. I sat next to Neptune and lowered our child into her arms. The baby looked at Nep with great interest before waving her arms. She looks like a copy of Neptune.

(Y/N) : So, how are we going to name her?

Neptune : We must continue the Neps! So... Umm... Neptunia!