Nepping away! ( Neptune ) - Part 2

Part two of insert for Nep-Nep! Hope you'll enjoy guys! ( And maybe gals, I don't judge )

Neptune : So... What we're doing today?

Psajchol : Go get emotional!

Neptune : Huh?! Ahhh! *Gets launched with Force, landing back in the story*

( Reader P.o.V )

Planeptune

Basilicom

Two days passed since I've went on a quest with Neptune and her funny bunch. Afterwards when I wanted to go on with my life she stopped me saying that she would be really happy if I were to stay here and help her with quests. At first I wanted to say no but she gave me puppy eyes and when I still resisted she almost started crying setting me on high alert and accepting.

Her mood changed in an instant and she took me to her room where we spent time playing games, reading mangas and comics with occassional breaks to get Neptune more pudding... I mean she's a short girl but her stomache doesn't seem to end when it comes to pudding. Well, as we were spending a lot of time together doing what she wants Histoire got interested in why I'm here.

Histoire : Most curious...

(Y/N) : What's so interesting about me? I'm just a normal guy...

Histoire : I'm not buying that... Well, besides Neptune never seem to be interested in boys before especially some random adventurer.

(Y/N) : What about it?

Histoire : She may have a crush on you and if so... Then don't mind me if I'll use you to knock some sense into her from time to time.

(Y/N) : It won't include me getting hurt, right?

Histoire : It depends if you'll cooperate like I want. I have another matter to look into. Goodbye for now (Y/N).

I didn't even have time to respond as the fairy flew away on her book leaving me stunned. I took the pudding that Nep wanted and head back to her room. I saw her looking at something resembling a phone strangely and giggling like a highschool girl... I glanced over her shoulder - which wasn't too hard - and saw a picture of me after workout.

I took a step back and announed me presence by making a loud step and catching her attention. Her phone almost reached the ceiling when she heard me . She quickly turned it off and looked at me with a wide smile, taking her spoon and pudding from me after setting controler away and pointing at the floor next to her.

Neptune : Thanks a lot, (Y/N)!

(Y/N) : Not a problem, Nep. It's the least I can do in exchange for you allowing me to live here. 

Neptune : I think that you still deserve a reward! Here~

She quickly stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek making me flush red... I glanced at her and saw her cheeks also dusted with pink. Last time she did that she had a good laugh but now she seem to just smile. Suddenly she got her evil-Nep smirk and walked in front of me before sitting in my laps making my eyes widen. She put the pudding and spoon in my hands.

Neptune : You're so much more comfy then the floor! Besides I can't eat pudding and play at the same time! You've gotta feed me! 

(Y/N) : Are you sure it's okay?

Neptune : Yeah! I always know what I'm doing!

(Y/N) : What about when you got us lost in the forest?

Neptune : Neppu! That doesn't count! It was a quest and this is a private matter!

(Y/N) : Okay then...

As she made herself comfy on my laps and grabbed controler to play I got a spoonful of pudding and looking down at her set it in front of her. She quickly snatched it, not taking her eyes off of her game. I gave her a few more before smirking and remembering Histoire saying that Neptune may have a crush on me.

I got some of the pudding and ate it... I've gotta admit Neptune has a good taste when it comes to those. I got some more on the spoon before bringing it in front of Neptune's face. She too engrossed in her game didn't notice what I did or even a tiny little bit of my saliva still on the spoon... and just like we had an indirect kiss. I told her that afterwards - she the rest with the same spoon - and she didn't flip. She turned red and said she have to get Nepgear for something...

It was the next day after workout and entering my room I saw Neptune in her Purple Heart form sitting on my bed, her cheeks a bit red and she looked into my eyes as I entered. She walked over to me and without any word grabbed onto my face before bringing me close as our lips made a contact. I was so surprised that I dropped my weapon...

Purple Heart : This form is much more confident when it comes to stuff like this.

(Y/N) : To randomly kissing people?

Purple Heart : To confessing, dummy~ I like you and I hope you will become my boyfriend, no matter the form I take.

(Y/N) : If you want a response than change back.

She glared at me suspicously for some time before changing into her normal self. I walked over to her and easily lifted her to the height diffrence between us, catching her off guard and starting a make out session. By the time we separated we were both panting. A large smirk over her face and she hugged me.

Neptune : My protagonist powers strike again getting me a boyfriend!

(Y/N) : A what powers now?

Neptune : Nevermind~ Also why did you want me change...? Are you in reality a lolicon?!

(Y/N) : I wanted to show you that I accept you no matter the form! You little-

Meanwhile Nepgear returned from meeting with Uni and after entering Basilicom hear voices from (Y/N)'s room. Neptune's and (Y/N)'s... She sneaks up to the partially open door and glances inside. She heard (Y/N) yelling something about 'you little-' before Neptune jumps up and wraps her arms around his neck before silencing him effectively ( Kiss was super effective! ) and making Nepgear's eyes widen.

What no else knew is that Histoire is plotting a revenge against Neptune for ignoring and not listening to her...

What is Histoire's plan?! Will she put it into action?! How will it go for you?! Will you get lucky with Neptune?! ...Well, most probably.