Nepping away! ( Neptune ) - Part 3

Psajchol : Here we go people!

Neptune : What about the previous 4 questions at the end of the chapter?

Psajchol : What? You want answers?

Neptune : Wouldn't ask that question otherwise!

Psajchol : Going with sass, huh? Oh, you'll see~

I lift up a sing with a few letters on it making Neptune's face turn red and me to smirk at her.

'Lemon up!'

( Reader P.o.V )

Basilicon in Planeptune

I was going throught the halls of basilicon where I live thanks to Neptune. She simply invitated me for saving her from Nerd-Berserker Boss and joining her party but afterwards she let me live here as I was traveller without my own place. Also, I was started going out with Neptune and... it's a bit strange to say the least.

Well, I don't mean strange in a bad way just kinda quirky and funny. She's a CPU of Planeptune and at the same time the most childish person I know despite the fact that she has the greatest responsability. As my girlfirend she prefers to stay at home playing video games 24/7 and cuddling instead of doing quests. Normally I would be against it but... The food is free!

Also there is something strange going with Histoire, not like I've really known her for a long time but there is a difference ever since I've started going out with Neptune. She did mention that she will use me to get back at Neptune but I still don't have any idea how... And now as I walked past the corridors I felt someone stare at me. I almost walked in Histoire actually...

Histoire : Ah! There you are! You need to help me with Neptune!

(Y/N) : And... How am I suppose to help exactly?

Histoire : No need to worry, (Y/N). I have everything prepared, just go with what will be happening~

(Y/N) : You make it sound like I SHOULD worry, tho.

Histoire : It's nothing bad that a hormon-filled teen won't enjoy.

We arrived at Neptune's room and Histoire opened the door. I stood at the entrance and two things happened - first was that my jaw dropped and second was that I just set a tent in a record time... and I don't mean the normal one. There on the bed was Neptune in her CPU form with only a blanket covering her body since I see her suit lying on the side of the room.

My heart speed up and I felt my head spin for a second about the thought of doing it with my goddess of a girlfriend. I wasn't sure what to do until I felt a certain book fairy slamming my head and making me fall inside before flying outside the door and turning around with a cheesy smile on her lips as she still has her eyes closed.

Histoire : Be sure to have a lot of intercourses~!

(Y/N) : How's it that suppose to be a revenge on her?!

Histoire : What revenge? I simply taught her some sexual education and explained that doing 'it' is very important for a young couple! *Closes the door. Muffled screaming* Yes! Finally! This will teach her!

I scratched my head and think about how is that suppose to teach her anything, forgetting the reason why I'm here creeping up behind me. I felt two soft objects at the back of my head and additional weight on my back. Her arms sneak around my neck as she was breathing on my neck. I felt a rush of excitment.