•hollow•

*this story will switch perspectives-also i use all lower case so lol sorry*
—————————————-
word count: 1132

—————————————-
no ones perspective~

jungkook woke up in his room rubbing his eyes and yawning. he turned over and checked his alarm clock

11:27am tuesday

he sighed, another day without a mate. he's been searching for almost a year, high and low, everywhere. he's tried using his mind or something to figure out if he could somehow track them but nothing.

~

"jungkook-ah!! wake up!" jimin called from outside jungkook's door. he could hear the pitter patter of jimin's small feet on the wooden floor as he went room to room opening the doors and waking the pack members up.

the members knew not to open jungkook's door, they always followed his rules since he was the alpha. although he was the alpha, he didn't treat them any less than he would treat other alphas even though they were all omegas and betas. they were all practically brothers to him.

jungkook got snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a small knock at his door.

"hey jungkook-ah, can i come in?"

"yeah sure,"

the dark brown door opened slowly as hoseok came walking in.

"what's takin so long for you to get up kook?"

"ah, i just feel like i'm never going to find a mate and that i should just give up hoseok,"

"hey! don't give up just yet! we still have places we haven't explored! and with a pretty face like you i bet you could get anyone out there in a matter of seconds" hoseok said while poking jungkook on the nose,

jungkook smiled, he loved his friends. they always brought up his mood and made him have confidence in finding a mate. he had to find one soon. he had to.

~

"namjoon-ah!"

"yes jinnie?" namjoon replied, walking into the room they shared.

"do you know where my black jeans are? i can only find my dirty ones and i want to wear the ones that have the belt!" jin whined.

"jinnie, maybe you should lift up your foot"

jin looked down and saw that he was standing on his nicely folded jeans that sat on the floor under his bare foot

"oh.. haha, thanks"

jimin ran out of his room into the kitchen to get some breakfast while all the other members got ready to go look for jungkook's mate. jimin was one of the energy busters in the group. hoseok is usually the energy buster that provides comfort and support while jimin provides love and company with a hint of humor.

his boyfriend yoongi was almost the complete opposite of jimins humor. it's pretty confusing as to how jimin and yoongi are even together. they found each other after a while complicated rundown of a story, this was of course before they met jungkook and the others.