•getting good• (M)

————————————
word count: 1200 (unedited)
————————————
               (M) MATURE CONTENT
what did jungkook need to talk to taehyung about? was it the attention thing they talked about yesterday? i don't know.

taehyung walked into jungkooks room after finishing up the conversation with the others. he saw jungkook sitting on his bed playing some game on his phone.

jungkook noticed taehyung come in and set his phone down.

"i just wanted to talk to you about something that we could maybe do," jungkook said

"and what's that something?" taehyung had a little sparkle in his eyes which made jungkook glad he found him instead of someone else.

"i was wondering, maybe you know... the pack, you and i, we could all go on a little adventure? go out of pack grounds and explore!"

taehyung was confused as to why jungkook was talking about this and not spending time with only taehyung. the pack was always involved.

"y-yeah sure, but does the pack have to come? i would like to just spend time with only you," taehyung scooted closer to jungkook.

"i mean, yeah i haven't told them about this yet. it's just im the alpha so i need to watch them. or maybe we just.." jungkook was getting lost in taehyung's eyes again. his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "we could just.." jungkook started leaning in when taehyung pushed him back earning a low growl from jungkook definitely coming from his wolf.

"maybe we could just what?" taehyung said clearly teasing jungkook as he put his hand on his thigh.

"maybe we could just not go, and i could spend time with you here.." jungkook slowly but surely got the sentence out.

taehyung wanted that. he was waiting for that answer before he would let jungkook even touch his lips. he wanted jungkook to spend time with him here like a normal boyfriend and not have to go somewhere to show that he cares.

"that sounds good kookie," taehyung replied looking back into jungkooks eyes that were slowly turning a dark shade of red.

jungkook noticed and shut his eyes. he took a deep breathe and opened his eyes again revealing the normal brown color. he then looked at taehyung again. taehyung could see the lust and want in jungkooks eyes.

they turned the dark red again.

"god," jungkook whispered as he closed his eyes again and taehyung laughing a small air chuckle.

"don't hide it, use it to show people that i'm yours," jungkook immediately stopped rubbing his hands and looked up at taehyung.

part of taehyung thought it was a huge mistake to say that, but the other half was excited for what was about to happen.

"people don't know you're mine.. hhmm. i can show them that you're mine. all you are is mine. " jungkook slowly started laying over taehyung, breathing hot air onto his neck and lips.

"i've always wanted to mark you as mine. put bruises all over your neck,"

taehyung wanted that. he wanted people to see that he belonged to jeon jungkook.

"then do it master."

that set jungkook over the edge. he slammed his lips hard onto taehyung and started kissing him with passion. jungkook grinded down on taehyung making him moan, jungkook slipping his tongue into taehyung's mouth.

no one was in the pack house right now, they were all in their own houses on pack grounds so jungkook and taehyung could do whatever they wanted. but because everyone were werewolves, they couldn't be that loud.