•stolen•

—————————————
WORD COUNT: 1341 (unedited sorry for mistakes)
—————————————

~
jungkook woke up feeling a heavy weight on his chest,

he opened his eyes and saw a mop of caramel blonde hair sitting atop a head laying on him. he started playing with taehyung's soft hair twisting it between his fingers.

jungkook doesn't know what he would do if he hadn't found taehyung. he'd probably be forced to be with some other werewolf. he actually liked taehyung, he liked his hair, beautiful blue eyes when he turned, brown human eyes, that little mole on his nose, how one eye was a monolid and the other was a double lid; everything about him was so out of place, yet made him look so perfect.

taehyung fluttered his eyes, stretching while groaning. he lifted up his head to rub his eyes then set it back down on his boyfriend's chest, looking him straight in the eyes.

"good morning kitten," jungkook whispered

taehyung smiled and crinkled his nose, jungkook then leaned down and kissed his kitten on he nose

"i'm gonna take a shower tae," jungkook said getting up from under taehyung and walked towards the bathroom.

-

taehyung sat on the bed playing with the hem of his sleeve waiting for his puppy to get back from the shower to go eat breakfast. he leaned on the side of the bed where half of his body was hanging off, he heard the water turn off which made him smile but he kept trying to see how far he could lean till he couldn't hold himself up anymore...

*BANG* taehyung fell all the way off the bed smacking his head on the hardwood floor as he came down.. the bed was pretty high too

his eyes started to water as his head throbbed and then he suddenly bursted into tears because of the pain.

"tae?? TAE? are you okay?!" jungkook came running into the room grabbing tae and holding him in is arms rubbing his head to try and soothe the pain,

"baby, what happened? are you alright? how did you hit your head?"

"i-i was l-leaning o-of-f the b-bed and i-i fell"

jungkook couldn't help but let out a small giggle but kept rubbing his kittens head. "i'm gonna go get an ice pack i'll be right back okay? stay here"

taehyung nodded as jungkook ran into the kitchen searching for an ice pack.

"jesus why don't we have ice packs here? i'll have to go check the other houses, TAEHYUNG! ILL BE BACK IM GOING TO HOSEOK'S!"

taehyung was still sitting on he ground sniffling, being able to feel his heartbeat in his head.

knock*

"what?" taehyung looked towards the window

knock*

there it was again! someone was definitely outside

knock*

"aaesshh kookie told me to stay here.. well he isn't here,"

taehyung stood up patting his head and walked towards the window. he saw a wolf out side playing in the grass... this was no one in his pack. the wolf shot up and stared at taehyung, eyes burning a bright blue.

"ohh.. what do we have here? a male omega? ah you know those are rare... it'd be a shame if someone took you away from your big bad mate.." taehyung heard the wolf say,