•right now• (M)

————————————-
WORD COUNT; 1271 (unedited sorry for mistakes!)
————————————-
namjoon opened the door for jungkook who was handing taehyung in his arms,

on their walk home taehyung's legs got tired and he was very sleepy so jungkook decided to just carry him.

"i'm gonna go put him in our room i'll be back guys," jungkook shuffled over to their room which he opened the door, struggling a bit.

he then walked over to the bed slowly laying his kitten down on it trying not to wake him. "i'll be right back tae,"

jungkook grabbed a big fluffy pastel pink blanket that taehyung forced jungkook to buy one time and layed it over taehyung. taehyung snuggled up against the blanket breathing softly as he slowly went back to sleep.

once jungkook knew taehyung was back asleep, he made his way out of their room quietly shutting the door to go talk to the others.

-

he walked into the living room of the house and saw everyone sitting on the couch, jin sat next to namjoon who had his hand on jin's thigh, jimin snuggled up against yoongi, and hoseok sitting on the other side of namjoon. jungkook sat down on the other couch and sighed. he looked up towards the members,

"thank you,"

"what are you thanking us for?" hoseok asked, fixing the bandages around his ankle.

"you helped me get taehyung back, you don't understand how thankful i am."

"ah, jungkook it was no problem! of course we will always help you." hoseok chimed in.

yoongi agreed to hoseok's comment, standing up and grabbed jimin bridal style;

"i'm gonna go bring him to our house he's really tired after today, i'll see you guys later, night"

"night yoongs" jungkook said.

"well, i really enjoyed helping you today jungkook. i'm glad we got taehyung back." namjoon said as he started to stand up.

"i'm gonna head out now, cmon jin,"

jin stood up and leaned his head on namjoon shoulder,

"i'm gonna head out too jungkook, my ankle is going to be soooo sore tomorrow," hoseok chimed.

"okay guys, i'll see you all tomorrow. thank you again,"

jungkook waved goodbye and told the members his goodnights and they walked out of the house. now it was just him and taehyung.

-

jungkook walked into the kitchen to get a glass of banana milk which he drank up super fast, then put the cup into the sink to wash tomorrow.

he made his way to him and taehyung's room which he slowly opened he door to making sure to be quiet. jungkook got so soft when he saw his sweet little kitten snuggling into a pillow with his hair all messy in bed. taehyung was fast asleep and always cuddled onto a pillow when jungkook wasn't around to snuggle onto.

jungkook got into bed, scooting taehyung over attempting to not wake him up, but failed.

"kookkiiieeeee" taehyung hummed. jungkook loved taehyung's sleepy voice. it was over the charts adorable.

"hhmm?"

"snuggle with me,"

jungkook looked over at taehyung to see him with his arms slightly stretched out making grabby hands at him. he scooted over and picked up taehyung making him giggle a bit, setting him down on his chest. now the top half of taehyung's body was on jungkooks chest while the other half was laying on the bed.