Chapter 1(slightly altered)

Hey everyone! This is my next fanfiction! Well, to those who read my first one, The Price Equals Love. Any-who, here it is!

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail, only the plot and OCs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lisanna!" Everyone yelled. She was knocked down with hugs. Because they were so happy she came back, the guild went into full party mode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I tried to call Mira. I finally gave up and walked away.

For the past 5 months, almost everyone had been ignoring me. Only Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Lisanna, Juvia, Master, and the Exceeds had noticed me. Everyone else acted like I never existed. Even Natsu. Speaking of which, he's walking over here right now. 'Wow,' I thought. 'He finally remembers me.'

"Hey, Lucy," He said casually, like we've been talking for the last 5 months. I nodded, but scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. What happened to my nickname?

"Well, we were wondering..." His voice faded off, and Gray and Erza walked behind him. They looked serious, but had a bit of a melancholy look in their eyes. Gray put his hand on Natsu's shoulder, and Natsu continued.

"We were wondering if we could replace you with Lisanna." My heart stopped. The guild stopped the chatter. Time stopped. My life stopped.

"N-nani?" I looked at him hoping that's not what he really said. His face confirmed what I heard.

"It's just that you're weak, and you always have your spirits fight for you," I felt my heart break. I slowly nodded, holding back my tears. Lisanna looked shocked. Everyone did.

"What!?" Happy exclaimed. He stood in front of me. "Why would you kick her out!?"

"Well, like I said, she's weak!"

"Is she really!? I'm weak, why don't you guys kick me out!?" Natsu faltered at those words.

"Well, you're my buddy, Happy," He reasoned weakly. Happy glared at him.

"Oh really!? Lucy is your best friend! Oh, wait, no you're not, you kicked her off the team!" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok, Happy," I reassured.

"But Happy's right. They shouldn't kick you off, Lucy," Lisanna argued.

"Yeah. Bunny Girl was the one who destroyed the Infinity Clock," Gajeel pointed out.

"Lucy and Yukino closed the gate with their spirits," Juvia reminded us. She started to call me Lucy now.

"Lucy has gotten much stronger, and can summon all her zodiac keys at once, and still have lots of energy left," Wendy stated.

"And she's part of our family," Levy concluded. I looked at them all. They all stood up for me. But I made up mind long ago.

"Thanks, but it's ok. I'll leave the team," I walked away, back home, where that was the only place that won't reject me. Once I got home, I got some paper and wrote my letters. When I was done, I placed them in a box that the receiver is the only one that can open it. I left them here. They should find it soon. And when I mean soon, I mean whenever they remember me. I packed everything I needed, and summon Virgo.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Could you bring everything into the Celestial World?" I ask. She nodded, grabbed everything and disappear. I sigh.

~Next day, 5:00 am~

~Lucy's POV~

I woke up and stretched, quickly changing to get to the guild. Once I got there, I went the master's office.