Chapter 10

Me: Hey, how y'all doing!

Natsu: Horrible.

Me: That's great *Shoves him to the side* Anyway, I've been thinking. I'm trying to improve my writing, and not rush through everything. So please comment on what I should do.

Put this story on hiatus

Or improve while still updating as often as I can.

So please comment, and tell me what I should do!(And to a certain person who knows who they are, don't comment cause no one wants you're downgrading opinion) Also, sorry if this chapter was short!

Wendy: Author-san also is going to stop doing tags, because she doesn't want to make a book for it, but doesn't want to interrupt chapters because of it.

Erza: And now, to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Previously on Dragon Scales~

"Lucy!" I shouted. I grabbed her arm, and turned her around to face me. At that moment, I realized her eyes were different. It wasn't the brown doe eyes I knew. They were the night sky blue, like the one at the night of the blossoms, and were scattered with stars. We stood there, gaping at each other, until I heard a small gasp. I turned around, only to see the hooded girl standing there, with her petite hand over her mouth. On her left hand, I saw a dragon forming a circle, with it's tail in its mouth.

Dragon Scales. They both must be members. But they said only the master wore a cloak. So she's the master? Then...

~Lucy's POV~

As I came out of the bathroom, I gasped. How could I have not smelled Natsu? He turned to look at me, and narrowed his eyes at my guild mark. My guild mark.

"Crap!" I muttered. I quickly grabbed Celestia's hand, and yanked her back. We ran into an alley.

"Yo." I let out a shriek, and whipped around to see Natsu, leaning on the wall with his arm crossed. Dang, I forgot he was a dragon slayer too. The small rays of light reflected on him, and I blushed at the sight of him. His muscles were more... ripped. 'OHMYGODHELOOKSSOFREAKINGHOTWHYGODYOUDOTHISTOME!!!'

"So, you're from Dragon Scales, huh," He stood up, walking over to me. He grabbed my hand, examining the mark. "Not just any member. The guild master, am I right?" Okay, when the heck did Natsu get so smart? I slowly nodded my head. I ducked my head, and the moment he did, he snatched off my hood.

"Ah-!" I gasped, grasping for the hood, only to hold Natsu's wrist. He stared at me in shock.

"Lucy?" He breathed.

~Natsu's POV~

I ripped the hood off, and I gaped at the woman's face. It was Lucy, but at the same time it wasn't. She had Lucy's golden hair, but was now a purple ombre. Dragon wings now stood next to her eyes, standing tall and mighty like a dragon would. Her eyes were slightly slanted, if not, like a dragon's. She looks innocent, but at the same time, like a bloodthirsty dragon, craving the blood that are spilled in wars.

"Lucy...?" I stepped back, taking a good look at her. She had grown maybe 8 inches taller, and it seems that her body has grown into an even bigger hourglass.

"Get away from my guild master," The other blonde haired girl stepped in front of Lucy, blocking her from my view.

"Lucy is my guildmate, so you step away!" I growled. The girl scoffed.

"Guildmate? You betrayed her, and did nothing to stop her!" She covered her mouth, realizing that she didn't deny it was Lucy. She looked back at Lucy, and she shook her head and sighed.

"Natsu, if you don't mind, I'd like to go back to my guildhall, and get some rest," She walked right past me, whispering something.

"Goodbye Natsu. Don't interrupt me from saving the world," She walked out of the alley, with the other girl chasing her behind. I fell to my knees, and realized I let her go away. I got up and slowly walked back to the guild.

~Timeskip to guild~

"Back so soon, Natsu?" Erza asked me as I walked in. I immediately slammed my head on the table, and left it there. When I didn't pull my head up, she sighed.

"Did you try to find Lucy again?" Gray sighed.

"I.. actually found her," At those words, they all surrounded me.

"What?! Where?! How?! Where is she?!"

"One question at a time," I called, looking up. At their stares, I lowered my head again.

"Just tell us already, Flame Brain," Gray scoffed.

"Okay, I'm getting there, Ice Princess. I went to the market to get cleaning supplies, and I had caught a whiff of Lucy's scent. I ran in the direction. I saw two people, one with a black cloak and black high heels, and the other that had long blonde hair. She had a hint of Lucy's scent."

"A black cloak...? Almost like that woman I saw that day," Erza muttered. I was too engrossed in my storytelling that I didn't hear her.

"The one in the black cloak went to use the bathroom, and I grabbed the other girl's arm. When she turned around, it wasn't Lucy though. She had dark blue eyes, with stars in her eyes. The other girl came back, and I saw her guild mark. Dragon Scales."

"What?! Seriously?! Why would they be there?!"

"But," Erza called, "If that person has a black cloak, then she must've been the guild master! Just like the one I saw at the Magic Council!" I immediately looked at her.

"You saw Lucy?!" Realizing my mistake, I covered my mouth.

"Did you say... Lucy?" I slowly nodded my head.

"Lucy... is the guild master of Dragon Scales," I received a lot yells about not bringing her back. "I couldn't! She told me not to stop her from doing something!"

"And what is that?" Gray asked angrily.

"From... saving the world? She whispered something about saving the world."

"Saving the world?" Erza mused. She looked at the doors of Fairy Tail, realizing that if Lucy made an all-powerful guild, she must be up to something. But the question is, who? Or better yet, what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: And that's it for today! I also will not be able to update very soon, because I have a flour baby to take care of for a week. But at the same time, I can update more often, because we surprisingly barely get homework. I am also writing on an iPad, so I can avoid getting back cramps from writing on the computer.

Celestia: *Chasing Natsu all over the guild hall* YOU! YOU HURT LUCY DIDN'T YOU?! THAT'S WHAT AUTHOR-SAN SAID!

Natsu: *Screams* Lucy, help me!

Lucy: *Sighs and ignores Natsu* So Levy, did you finish reading-*Continues to talk about books with Levy*

Natsu: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Me: Sorry Natsu, not sorry!