Chapter 15

Me: Yo! How y'all doin'! Good? Good! Anywho, guess what? It's already been a year since I've made this! I know I haven't updates in awhile. I have a bunch of excuses though. NJHS Induction Ceremony, which I just got inducted, orchestra stuff, homework, STAAR, keeping up with my grades, etc... so yeah. On to the story!

~Previously on Dragon Scales with Juvia and Gray~

~Gray's POV~

I watched as Juvia walk to Levy, asking her to go on a mission with her. Gajeel joined, and they went to Mira to get it approved.

"Hey guys!" I yelled. I ran over.

"Yes, Gray?" Juvia asked.

"Erm, can I go too?" They looked at each other.

"Um, sorry no," Juvia muttered, and walked away.

"Can... can I at least talk to you for a second?" I pleaded. She finally agreed, and we walked out.

"What does Gray want with Juvia?" I scratched my head.

"Well, I'm kinda irritated. You don't call me Gray-sama anymore, and you pretty much ignore me all the time. How come?" Her eyes flamed up.

"How come? HOW COME?! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT ALSO KICKED LUCY OUT, AND BECAUSE OF THAT, SHE LEFT! Juvia doesn't want to see you anymore," She walked away, joining Levy and Gajeel, then left for the job. I fell to my knees. I really did realize my feelings, Lucy. But like how I always rejected her, she did the same to me. I chuckled quietly. I guess I deserved that.

~Juvia's POV~

(Just saying, I'm going to first POV for her thoughts, but third when talking. For the rest of this fanfic.)

When I walked away, my heart hurt. He does miss me, but he hurt Lucy. I shouldn't forgive him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Juvia's POV~

It was the day of the preliminary round, and there were nine hours before it. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy and Mira were participating, and I was backup.

"Juvia!" I turned to see Gray~sa- I mean, Gray. He gave me a bouquet of blue and white flowers. I stared at him. Every since that incident five years ago, he had been trying to woo me. Every time he tries, my heart continues to beat faster for him, but then I remember he hurt Lucy. I could not love him. I promised that I would not love him until Lucy came back. My hands unconsciously went to grab the flowers, but then someone else called my name.

"Juvia~chan!" Lyon called. We've been getting close these days, and I've noticed he was really nice. But he can't compare to Gray~sa- Juvia! Stop! He hurt Lucy! You promised yourself and Lucy that you would not love him!

"But she is, isn't she? She was in another world at that time, but now she's back on Earthland, right?" I scolded at my inner consciousness.

"No, I mean back in the guild(This is a convo in her mind btw), you idiot!"

"Whatever you say, Juvia~!" She left my mind as my focus returned to Lyon.

"How is Lyon~san doing these days?" I asked, trying my best not to look at Gray. His bangs covered his eyes, making it impossible to see what emotion was being held in them.

"Why, thank you for asking! I've been doing good! How about you?" He had met Meredy, and had fallen in love with her. He knew that Gray had finally realized his feelings for me, and no matter how much I refused his help, he decided to help Gray by making him "jealous," as I quote. Of course, Gray doesn't know that Lyon and Meredy are dating. Meredy also knows the plan, so she's okay with him pretending to flirt with me.