Chapter 13

Me: OHMIGOD!!!! I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE THREE MONTHS!!! I'VE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH GRADES, GETTING INTO NJHS, UIL, SOLO AND ENSEMBLE, AND WRITERS' BLOCK!!! I"M AM SO SORRY FOR STRUGGLING SO MUCH!!!

Lucy: Yeah, she's really struggling. She's already planned out who's going to die in the en-

Me: *Covers mouth* Hush, Lucy! You're spoiling!

Lucy: Hmph!

Me: Also, just so you guys won't be confused, let's just say the seven years thing already happened, and Lisanna came only after a year after they make a comeback. Tartaros hasn't happened yet, either. Sorry. I just now realized the time difference, and have to confirm this. If you guys want to know the ages, just take their age from after the 7 years and add 6. And back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Previously on Dragon Scales~

"Well, well, well," The man called. "If it isn't Little Lucy," He sneered. Natsu's head shot towards them, hearing Lucy's name.

"Hello, Lucas," she replied, coldly and swiftly. "How are you doing these days? Horrible, I hope."

"Aw," her cried sarcastically. "Why would my dear sister want me to suffer?" The two continued to glare at each other, the flames of hate licking the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lucy's POV~

"Hello, everyone, and welcome to the first day of the Grand Magic Games!" The crowd cheered as Chapati Rola(He's the dude with the big head and small face) announced. "I'm your emcee(host), Chapati Rola! Next to me, we have the former Council member, Yajima! He will be providing commentary on the games. And today, our special guest is Lahar!" Everyone cheered.

"It's nice to be here, everyone! I hope to see some intense fighting today!" Lahar smirked.

"Yes, letś hope this year's games are exciting too!" Yajima agreed.

"Now, let's introduce the winners of the maze! First, we have out number one winner, one of our newest and one of the most mysterious guilds in Fiore, Dragon Scales!" The crowd gasped and cheered as we stepped out in our black cloaks. "Next up, we have Dragon's Temptation!" They also stepped out, in their "mysterious" black cloaks.

I took a glance at Lucas, but immediately looked forward. He had that shit-eating grin on his face. I remember what Celestia told me.

Flashback

"Lucy,"Celestia called from the classroom. Her head popped from behind the door frame. I quickly bowed my head at the teacher and rushed out.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Lucy, you will be graduating soon, and you will have to go back to Earthland. I need to tell you a couple of things." She started to walk. "There is a guild that is threatening the world's safety. Dragon Blood is a group of rogue dragons that decided to follow Acnologia, and wanted to wreak havoc. They have been waiting for this chance to strike. I want you to be careful, and take them down." I nodded.

"Do you know who the leader is? Is it Acnologia?" I asked. Celestia looked down, and took a deep breath.

"Lucas."

"Who?"

"Your older brother." I stared at her. "He was supposed to be crowned, but his bloodlust was just too much. We decided to ban him from the dragon world, but he teamed up with Acnologia and created Dragon Blood. Of course, we sent you away to keep you safe. And...," She hesitated again. "And he was the one that killed your mother."