Chapter 8

Me: Welp! *Sitting in corner while sniffling*

Wendy: Author-san is kinda depressed that only on person actually commented on the Chipped covers.

Mira: She also said that she apologizes for the chapter if it was late. She just makes up the story along the way.

Lucy: *Looks at Author-san* Shouldn't we just.... I don't know...... start the god darn chapter already?!

Me: *squeaks and gets up* Ah, yes! We should! Here is the next chappie!

~Previously on Dragon Scales~

(Continuing from chapter 6, and a timeskip to about right after Lucy goes to make the guild official)

"Wait! So Lucy wasn't on Earthland?! Where did she go?!" Someone called. There were murmurs of agreement.

"I honestly do not know either. She refused to tell me. But I hope we can see her again," He sighed. I walked away to Lucy's apartment. I layed down on her bed. 'Lucy,' I thought. 'Lucy, please, come back to me,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Levy's POV~

I sighed. The guild was pretty empty. Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel are out looking for Lucy. The others are trying to find if anyone has seen her. Erza went to the Magic Council to see if they can find any trace of Lucy.

"Mama!' I heard a shout, and smiled as Gale ran toward me.

"How's your day, Gale? Do you want me to read you a story?" He shook his head.

"Mama, do you know where Daddy is? He told me we would play with me today!" I smiled.

"Don't worry, Daddy's trying to find one of my friends. She's been missing for five years. You might like her," I explained.

"Oh no! Was she kidnapped?!" He asked, shocked to find out that Gajeel's looking for someone who has been missing for five years. I looked up at the roof, sighing.

"Who knows? Maybe she's found a husband, and is living happily with her children," I sighed

~Erza's POV~

I sat down where the receptionist told me to, and waited for Lahar to talk to me. When he finally came out, I stood up, but noticed he was talking to someone.

"So, why are you making it?"

"It's to get rid of them. Who knows what they'll do?"

"So you want to make this guild, but want know one to know about it?"

"Yes. Although if at times needed, I'll have to go to the Grand Magic Games. I hope you understand,"

"I'll go put it down of the list,"

"And remember, tell no one that I was here," And with that, the woman walked away. I caught a glimpse of long, blonde hair, but everything else was covered with her black cloak. Why? Why did she seem so familiar? I almost wanted to reach out and stop her.

"Come in, Erza," I snapped out of her trance, walking into Lahar's office. He was sitting in front of his desk, typing on his computer-lacrima. "So, What was it that you wanted to ask?" he asked, without looking up.

"I want another clear search for Lucy," I stated. He snapped his head up, eyes widened, and he coughed before speaking.

"Erza, I'm afraid that's not possible," He said, turning back to his paperwork. I slammed my hands on his table.

"Why?! Why is it not possible to search for Lucy?! She's our nakama! Our family!" I continued ranting, until Lahar burst out in anger.

"What if she doesn't want to see you?!"

"Why wouldn't she! We're naka-"

"Really? Then how didn't you notice she was gone until two months she was gone?!"

"I-!" I stopped talking, realizing he was right. I quickly walked out, and went to the guild to tell them what happened.

~Lucy's POV~

As I walked out, I noticed Erza standing. I quickly walked past her to tell the others.

~Timeskip to forest~

"Hey guys!" I shouted. They turned around, waiting for me to answer. I held up the back of my left hand, showing a Chinese dragon forming a circle, while the end of its tail is in its mouth(I had to use a Chinese dragon, cause their body is more like a snake. I'm also chinese). The others gathered around, throwing compliments in the air.

"Wow!"

"Amazing!" Finally, when they calmed down, Chikuyu pulled out a map.

"Ok, we could make our guildhall in Oshibana, Kunugi, Onibus, Clover Town, Dawn Town, or Gallowstown," We murmured and voted for which place we wanted. "Just to let you know, Onibus is the closest to Magnolia, Kunugi is the second, Oshibana is the third, and Clover Town is the fourth," She added.

"Then let's do Clover Town! At times I might want to check up on them, but at the same time I don't want to be seen," I called. They all looked at each other, and shrugged.

"Yeah, let's just go with that," Flash said, walking toward the direction of Clover Town. We followed her, as I kept hoping, I won't see them again.

~???'s POV~

My finger felt numb, and I smiled.

"Heh, she's finally here. I've been waiting for her ever since she went there. She's finally back! And even more powerful!" I smiled ridiculously.

"Sir..." Someone said, but I ignored them.

"Wait, why am I happy for her? She stole the throne from me! I shouldn't be happy! After all, I was supposed to be king! Not that bratty sister of mine!" I stopped, letting myself breath. "Then I guess I'll have to forcefully take it from her. Just wait, Lucy. Just wait,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: You know, when Levy said Erza went to the Magic Council, I accidentally typed Magic Castle. I was like, La La La La La~ and then I said "Magic Castle- Wait. Oh shi-!"

Mira: And to-

Me: *screams while staring at phone and starts rolling on floor*

Mira: *Sweat drops* You see, Author-chan had found a photo that helps clarify why StingLu, GrayLu, NaZa(I think that's Erzaxnatsu), NaVia, LoLu, and one other ship that can't happen. But now she can't find it again.

Lucy: So don't mind Lazy Author-san(Too sad to care) and just wait for the next chapter.

Mira: And just to let you know, there is a crack ship of Lucy and Lahar, but that ship was already crashed. *Speaking while holding Giant-sized hammer and standing next to wooden pieces*

Everyone: Bye everyone! Come back next time!