Chapter 9: The Preview

Me: *Choking on tears while laying on bed, after reading sad fanfics*

Lucy: Can we just let her die?

Random people: Why not? *walks away*

Natsu: And finally back to the story!

Wendy: Author-san had gotten tagged again(While checking 105 emails), and will be showing it at the end of the story, while also giving a sneak peak of her upcoming story, "The Sea Goddess," which is a NaLu story based on this small part of a plot she watched in a Chinese drama. Where the female has to leave the male after reuniting after 7 years. But that's not going to happen.

Mira: She also said she's sorry for the wait. School has started for her, and she probably won't update as often(Not that she updated often anyway).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Previously on Dragon Scales~

~???'s POV~

My finger felt numb, and I smiled.

"Heh, she's finally here. I've been waiting for her ever since she went there. She's finally back! And even more powerful!" I smiled ridiculously.

"Sir..." Someone said, but I ignored them.

"Wait, why am I happy for her? She stole the throne from me! I shouldn't be happy! After all, I was supposed to be king! Not that bratty sister of mine!" I stopped, letting myself breath. "Then I guess I'll have to forcefully take it from her. Just wait, Lucy. Just wait,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lucy's POV~

~Timeskip from last chapter: 2 months~

I woke up to find myself in the same pink and blue bedroom I had grown used to in the dragon realm. I smiled. Today would be the day of my coronation.

Over the past months, we have become one of the most famous mysterious guilds in Fiore, but a good one. No one knows where our guildhall is, and they're surprised that such a powerful guild only has 7 people, including the guild master.

People think we're demons or angels, some even think we're dragons(Which technically isn't wrong), because of how small but strong we are. But we're used to people thinking that.

Someone knocked on my door, and I trudged to the door, and pulled it open cautiously. Luna stood there, bursting in once the door was opened about 6 inches.

"Lucy! Hurry up! We gotta get you to dressing, then you've gotta practice, and you have many things to do! You can't slack off today!" She scolded me. I went to my bathroom to freshen up, and changed.

~Timeskip: To the crowning time~

I nervously walked up the way, reminding myself not to get distracted and trip on the rich, dark red carpet. The pastel pink dress that hugged my waist dragged me down. It felt like it was 50 pounds! The top part was light, loose, and frilly. Unlike it's partner. The shoes I was wearing also make my 20% tripping, to 50% tripping. They were a cotton-candy pink, and were about 4 inches tall. They were so hard to walk in. I walked up to the front, where I signed some things, agreed and swore to, and I was crowned. The crown sat heavily on my head, as if it was trying to force my head into the ground. All my friends surrounded me, bombing me with questions. They also pointed something interesting out.

"Hey, Lu-chan, did you know, that once you put on the crown, you changed?"

"Wait- what?" I asked, confused what they were talking about. Celestia handed me a mirror, and I looked in it. My hair had turned blond-lavender ombre.