Chapter 4

"Well, that didn't go as planned," Johnny said as he helps clean up the mess.

"I almost had sex with Aria." Jake blurts out.
Johnny drops his bag, "I knew it!"

Jake shushes him. "Sorry I knew it." Johnny silently says giddily like a little child tasting his first chocolate bar.

"Yea Aria and I dated and then V and Sara guilt tripped me into ruining it for Nick's sake."

Vanessa shoves a crumbled napkin into a garbage bag. Everyone turns their attention to the elevator doors. I step out and sauntered over to where Vanessa was. Jake and Johnny lower their heads as if they weren't listening in.

"What are you doing here?" Vanessa says.

"I deserve that. I just came to apologize. I seemed to realize I made everything about me when I shouldn't have." I say sincerely.

"You think."
I smile, "I know anyways this is your engagement...gjft." I said handing her a bag that read congratulations. "Awh thanks." I nodded, "well I have class in forty minutes I'll see you around."

I turn to walk, "or you can continue to come to the wedding parties and the actual wedding." I turn to look at her. "That would be nice but no, I shouldn't."

"You should!" Johnny yells as he lifts his head up.
"You can be a part of the wedding as well," Vanessa adds.
"No I'm sure she has better things to do," Jake said trying to push me out.
"Right."-

"No I insist...please."
I sigh, "I'll think about it." I rush off.

After classes, I sat in my apartment reading Everything Everything. Such a very unique story.

Ding dong!

I set my book down and head over to the door. As I open the door I gaze upon Jake who's forearm rest on the edge of the door and brushes his wavy dirty blond hair. "Is there a reason as to why you're here?" I ask.
"I came here to tell you that I don't want you in my wedding."

I nod, "okay but you do realize you could've texted me or called me." I said.
"Yea I know you wouldn't have answered and it's better if I told you in person."
I nod, "or you just made an excuse to come see me." I said stepping forward.
"I-I'm serious I just came to."-

I rest a finger onto his lips hushing him. "It's okay Carson I'll leave you and your wedding alone alright?"
Slowly his free hand that once ran through his hair trailed slowly down my arm and grasped my finger. My mouth opens but nothing comes out. Slowly he backs me into the hall. He closes the door behind him. "Jackson this is."- I gasp as he picks me up and sets me upon a nearby table.

"Inappropriate...and You said."-
He presses his lips up against mines. "Fuck what I said. I missed you...all of you." He creases my cheek. I run my hand up his shirt. Deviously looking at him I take off my shirt wrapping my legs around his waist in the process I lay a kiss on his lips right before he started leaving trails of kisses down my neck. His free hand manages to make its way down to my skirt and runs his hand in. He stops in his tracks to look at me.

"Did you know this would happen?" He asks. "No, I just like to live free." He thrust his finger inside me which causes me to tense up. Arching my back I moan. "Jackson." I breathe. He smiles. In and out he goes building in on me. "Not yet." I frown, "you're such a tease."

Ding ding!

Fuck! "Fuck!" He yells resting his head on my chest. "I'm sure it's my mailman."
He chuckles. "Aria it's me, Nick!" I gasp inside my hands as I begin to laugh. "Go hide in my room.
"No, tell him to leave."

"If I do that he'll wanna know why. Now go hide in my room." He grips my thighs before unwrapping my legs and searching for my room. I put on my shirt and fix myself up.

I make my way towards the door and open it. Nick smiles, "hi I just wanted to come by and say that I am sorry."
I nod, Nick sniffs me. "You smell sweaty."

"I was running early and I was just about to take a shower."
He smirks, "can I join?"

"No! No, I mean...shouldn't you be doing that sort of thing with Danny?"
He sighs, "I'm sorry about that." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"I get it, it's fine you chose well."

"No see I didn't I had you and I treated you like an object and I shouldn't have."

I pat his cheek, "It's not your fault I've done things too."

"Like fucking with my best friend." He mentioned.

"Yea that, I'm not sorry about that," I said confidently.

"You should be, I lost my memory and instead of trying to fight for me you went and fell for him."

"You were rude to me! I wasn't just gonna wait my whole life until you wanted to settle down!" I snap.

"You should! Because that's what people do when they love each other." He sighs, "I have to go but I'll see you around."

I close the door resting my back on the door I immediately strip myself of my clothes and make my way to my room. Jake sits there looking down at his hands. I heavily sigh knowing what he has to say.

"We need to talk." I sit down beside him. "Yes, I suppose we do."