Chapter 7

His lips once again collided with mines allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck and his hands unhook my bra like magic and he begins to play with them as my lips move further and further away from mines. Gasping for more I allow my back to arch in satisfaction. His hands roaming down to my leggings. He swiftly pulls my leggings off and then my underwear and kneels. "Come back up." I moan as his hand glides into me and he begins his play. He stops and then begins to play again, only this time with his wicked tongue. Gripping a chunk of his hair he hums silently into me before he stand and presses his lips upon mines.

He gently lays me down on my back and pulls his pants down. "You're too good." He adjusted my legs to rest on his shoulders and he then drives himself into me. Creating a mess on the table he gently lays kisses upon my neck and I do the same. He stops to give me a quick tease before picking me up and carrying me to a wall. Passion is driving both of us. He was giving it to me as he missed it-- like he's been waiting a long time.

He then moves us to my room and sets me down. I catch him off guard and push him onto the bed and climb on top. Riding on the waiting game. He leans forward but I push him back down and run my hands down his perfectly sculpted abs and kissed him,, all the while intertwining my hands with his.

I gasp, "I love you." I moan into his ear. I bite my lips and turn around.

Moments past and my head laid on his bare chest hands still clasped together while his free hand ran through my hair. We just sat in silence, there was no need in talking. He sighs, "the engagement was a mistake." I look up at him. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "Because it was for you."- He pauses waiting for my reaction. "Oh, it was?" He nods, "yes it was...but then I found out about Nick and Danny and then I had to bend my morals and try to save him again."

I look up at him. "I wonder how the proposal would've worked out," I said smiling. "I would've first took you out for a romantic stroll."- I laugh into his chest. "Then I would've taken you around the city if I had the money to. Then I'd take you back to the day when it all began."- He pauses.

"Johnny's house?" He shakes his head. "No"

"At school?" I heavily sigh. "The Diner." He chuckles no. "I give up then."

"The bridge." I look down at the sheets then back up at him. "Why the bridge?" I asked. "Because that's when I realized I was in love with you. I mean I did at the dinner that day when you hugged me but when I looked into your eyes that day."

"Was it pity love?" He asked. He chuckles again. "No Aria, it was never like that I knew that if you would have jumped I would've lost you forever and I didn't want to lose you not then, not now not ever," I smirk.

"Awe, well I guess since we're coming clean."- he looks down at me. "Yeah."

"When you first kissed me. I really wanted you to but I tried to pretend I didn't want you to." He laughs, "Aria about prom?"

"About my win?" He raises an eyebrow. "What about it?" I asked. "I-I."-

"Rigged the ballots." I lean forward, "I know. Sara told me that day when we all got drunk." I tap his nose before planting a kiss upon his lips. "Thank you by the way," I said before wrapping my arms around him.

"Shouldn't you be leaving to go home?" I asked. "I would but I don't want to." He scoffs as he wipes his face. "I don't want you to either but she'll get suspicious," I said pulling away. "So." He said rubbing his hand down to my thigh. "I'm trying not to be naughty," I said. "Oh, I think you're already past that." I playfully smack his hand only for him to grip my leg tighter.

"But I love you so I'll call V and tell her I'm staying at Johnny's house." I roll out of bed searching for some clothes. "Where are you going?" He asked sitting up. "I'm hungry,"  I said exiting the room I come back holding his shirt. "You don't mind do you?" He smirks, "nah, go ahead." He said watching as I slowly put on his shirt. "You look hot." He says standing up.

"I know." Wrapping his arms around me he pecks my cheek. "Do you think if we would've kissed...Or if I would've told you sooner you and I  would've been together?" He shrugs, "I don't regret how we got here Aria."

Pecking my forehead he walks away to grab his phone. "Hey, yeah..I'm a bit drunk so I'm gonna, ha...stay with a friend." He said before pausing to hear what she has to say. "Oh well have fun hanging out with Danny." He hangs up tossed his phone and turns to me I run into his arms and wrap my legs around him as I embrace him with a kiss.

"Whoa, what was that for?" He asked in awe. "Because I love you," I said kissing him again. "I know."

The next day Jake wakes up to find me out of bed. He gets up and walked towards the kitchen where I was cooking bacon, eggs, and flipping pancakes. I lay the food into a plate. "You're in a happy mood." I turn the stove off and handing him a fork.

"Syrup?" I asked reaching into the cabinet. "Yes." I pour syrup on my pancakes. He takes the syrup from my hand and does the same. Next, I take some hot sauce and pour it onto my eggs. "Eww," Jake says as he looks at me with disgusted face.

"Deal with it." Tugging onto my shirt he pulls me in. "Make me." Pressing my lips up against his. The door opens, "Aria."