*Undercover Martyn*

From here on out, it doesn't follow the actual Supernatural story line. And you know the drill. *** Look for these to skip stuff.

We climbed into the Impala and started driving off. The whole time I kept my eyes either closed or looking down at my hands. "Damen, you with me?" I look up at Dean in the rear view mirror.

"What?"

"That's what I thought. I was just saying that we're going to Sioux Falls again."

"Are we going to Mr. Singer's place again?"

"No. Actually her name is Jody Mills and she's the sheriff." I freeze.

"Turn the car around."

"What?"

"I said, turn the car around."

"Damen, she knows about what we do, so cool it." I let my body relax, but flinch when my vision flashes back to that place. I shut my eyes and force myself to fall asleep.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in another white room, but this time I was tied down in a chair with something rubber in my mouth. I fought against the leather bounds and frantically looked around for someone that could get me out. "Don't try to move around so much, you'll end up cutting your wrists." I looked up to see a man wearing an all white suit and he held two things in his hands that I didn't quite recognize. "This'll only hurt for a while." He put the objects to each side of my head and I could hear the whirring of a machine. When he placed the objects on the side of my head, it was then I realised what it was; electric shock therapy. I screamed in pain and I felt tears stream down my face. I felt a cool hand on my face and I opened my eyes to see Gabriel's eyes looking straight into mine.

"It's alright, this world is real." He helped me out of the car.

"Did they-"

"No, they don't know." He opened the door to the quaint looking house. "Hey, this one just needed a little more convincing to get out of the car."

"You must be Damen. I'm Jody Mills." I shook her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Mills."

"Just call me Jody." I nod and keep myself next to Gabriel. He took my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "These are my girls, Alex and Claire." I give them a small wave and Alex smiled back. "Make yourself at home while I finish up dinner." She head to the kitchen while Sam and Dean talk to Alex. Claire walks up to me.

"Damen, right?" I nod. "You don't talk much."

"I'm just afraid to." She lets out a small huh.

"How long have you been with Sam and Dean?"

"Since November of last year. My family died by the hands of a demon."

"Its funny how they didn't send you straight here. I mean, Jody took me and Alex in because of them."

"They said it would burden her too much, considering she already has to take care of two girls." She shrugged. "How did you get into this life anyway?"

"My dad got possessed by an angel and my mom was killed by an angel. I'm pretty sure you knew about that though."

"Actually, no I didn't." She scoffed.

"Well, Castiel was the one who possessed my dad." I frown.

"Oh... I'm sorry...?"

"Don't be. We've already sorted it out."