Draco// I Just Wanted Ur Attention

Your POV

"Oy, Y/L/N. Saw your potion in class today. It's about as trash as your outfit," Malfoy and his group of twats calls out.

"Ignore him," Hermione says, holding my arm.

"You gonna listen to the Mudblood, are ya? If you're not careful her dirty existence will rub off on you!" he laughs, the other Slytherins joining in with pleased look on their faces.

"Is that so?" I snarl, storming towards him. He smiles and stands up taller as I approach him, making me slightly nervous. "You think you're any better than the nasty things you say about other people?" I challenge, crossing my arms.

 "You think you're any better than the nasty things you say about other people?" I challenge, crossing my arms

"Course I am. I must say, your breasts look marvelous when you do that". I scoff and punch him clean in the jaw. I stumble back, surprised at myself. Then the pain in my had kicks in.

"oh-fuck!" I cry, shaking my hand from the impact. Draco's head turns back around to face me, an animalistic look in his eyes.

"Blimey, that was the hottest thing I've ever experienced".

"Are you a sadistic or something?" I retort, turning away.

"Look, I was just trying to get your bloody attention. Good grief, I don't believe I'd want to see what would happen if I actually tried being mean to you," he comments, holding his tender jaw as he moves it side to side.

"Well you'd better hope you never find out".