Ron// Dirty Cause Leads To a Dirty Mind

Your POV

"You can't come with us, Ron," Hermione groans, grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

"Why the hell not?" he retorts, pulling my other hand back into his chest.

"She's my best friend and I need her to go shopping with me".

"Yeah? Well she's my girlfriend and I want her to spend the day with me".

"Come off it, Ron. Let them do their thing. Fred and George told us to stop by anyway," Harry scolds, walking down the alleyway.

"Fine. See you later, love," Ron says, smiling as he softly kisses my lips.

"Where are we going again?" I ask, turning to a grinning Hermione and Ginny. "What?"

"You make him so happy. He can't stop talking about you, you know," Ginny tells me.

"You're a walking love potion," Hermione adds with a laugh. "Ohh! Let's go in here!" Hermione squeals, bringing us towards a lingerie shop.

"Practically Starkers In Every Way," I read out the sign. I snort as I laugh and Hermione whips her head towards me.

"Oh, come on. When is the last time you wore anything for Ron?"

"I'm not having this conversation right now," I scoff.

"Oh, please, Y/N. I really need some new stuff and I'm sure you could do with it," she persists.

"Fine. Ten minutes and then we're leaving". We enter the doors and duck as a pair of knickers fly over our heads.

"Good grief, there must be a sale or something," Ginny points out.

"What do you think of this?" I turn towards Hermione holding a green push-up bra and a pair of matching lace underwear.

"That's perfect. I think I'll get something in yellow," she replies.

...

"You're forty minutes late, ladies," Harry complains when we come into view.

"Sorry, Harry. We were... busy," Hermione says with a chuckle.

"You know I was stuck with those idiots for an hour," Ron whines, avoiding my gaze.

"Sorry, please don't be cross with me," I plead, touching his arm.

"No use in feeling bad, now. So, what'd you get?" Ron asks, wrapping an arm around my shoulders as we walk down the street.

"A matching bra and panty set," I reply innocently. I can't help but laugh as Ron's serious face turns into a cheeky smirk.

 I can't help but laugh as Ron's serious face turns into a cheeky smirk

"Plan on sharing that with me tonight?" he murmurs with a red face.

"Oh, you want to wear them, do ya?" Ron pushes me playfully and swings me back into his warm embrace.

"No, but I would like to see you in them," he snickers.