Chapter 2

Bailey & I were walking around the school campus, I was showing her around, and she was explaining how she had to come to this school because of her friends.

It was nice, just having a normal chat of course.

I liked this girl a lot.

"Uh Harry.." She said laughing.

"Yeah?" I replied not aware of what I was doing.

"Can you let go of my hand? I have to get to class." She replied trying to pull her hand out of my tight grip.

"Oh yeah sorry." I said letting go of her small hand, that fit perfectly inside mine.

"Uh I'll see you at lunch?" She winked to me, as she walked away.

"Yeah of course!" I yelled back.

After she left, I headed to my class, & I started thinking.

What if I hurt her?

Like my past girlfriends.

What if I lose control, and do something I shouldn't have done.

I've lost too many wonderful girls, and I can't lose this one.

I sat in my seat and waited for my teacher to take roll.

"Okay so today class we have a new student." Mr. Brooks started.

"Hi, i'm Cassidy Lightle." She said smiling.

The whole class said hi. 

I sat, still thinking.

"Harry..would you like to show Cassidy how to take roll?" Mr. Brooks said annoyed.

"Uh no thanks?" I said in question.

"Okay, anyone else like too."  He replied.

Why did he choose me to help her?

It's common fucking sense, not that hard to take roll.

The whole period I was thinking about her.

It wen't by faster than I thought, the 55 minutes were up like that.

After 2 more period's it was break.

I avoided everyone, even my mates.

Another two periods went by and then it was lunch.

I didn't want to be with anyone, but Bailey.

I walked up to the girls clique that now had my 4 lads joined in.

"Uh Bailey, want to go to out to lunch with me?" I said hands behind my back, with my fingers crossed.

"Uh sure, but I already have my lunch.." She replied staring at her sandwhich.

"Not anymore." I said taking it out of her hand and throwing it in the trash.

"Hey!" Was all she said before, I grabbed her hand and took her to my car.

Once we enetered the vehicle, I started it up, and left the school campus.

"Where do you want to go?" I implored.

"Uh, what's around here?" She said looking out the window.

"McDonals, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Sub--"

"Let's go to Subway, since you threw away my sandwhich." She said giving me a bonafide look of hatred.

"Woah, someone loves their food." I said chuckling.

"I do, I do." she implied nodding her head.

I continued on our way, once we arrived I jumped out my car, and opened the door for the lovely lady.

I helped her out and walked close to her side as we entered the sandwhich shop.

She automatically ran up to the guy and started ordering. 

She was so cute, pointing at the items she wanted on her sandwhich.

Once she was done, the smile on her face was full of joy.

I'm in love.

"Are you going to order anything sir?" The guy said.

"No, i'm not hungry, thanks though." I said walking up to the register, and paying for her sandwhich and the drink she picked out.

"Just doing my job." He smilied, gave back my credit card passed Baiely her items and dissapeared into the back.

"Why aren't you going to eat?" She asked leading me to a table to sit at.

"Eh, idk. Just not feeling it today." I said staring into her eyes.

"You're lame you know that?" she said taking a bigger bit than she should have.

She looked like a monster, with lettuce and banana peppers hanging from her mouth, with a bit of mustard and mayonaisse on her face.

"You're so cute." I laughed as I took a napkin and wiped off her face, then took the remaining lettuce and peppers from her mouth and set it onto the napkin.

"Thanks." She said nervously.

Once she was done we got back into my car, and headed to school.

Once we landed, the bell rang.

She hugged me and ran up to her friends, and they were on their way.

We only had two more periods left and for me they were both electives and I had an A in both of those classes, so i'll check myself out and come back once school ends so I can take Bailey home.

I decided to go home check up on my mum, who stayed home from work, for she has the flu.

& picked my brother and sister up from school early to buy them some new clothes and shoes.

Buy the time I dropped them off I had only 10 minutes to get back to school.

I drove fast. 

I got to the school with 5 minutes left to spare.

I decided to sit at our table and wait for the boys.

That's when I saw Jake, the school douche bag talking to B.

I didn't like it at all.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I growled at him.

"Talking? Whats it to you freak." He replied taking her phone and putting his number in it I asume.

"If anyones a freak its you, sleeping with your sister." I said smirking.

I was the only one who knew that, and I wasn't about to let Bailey get her emotions played with.

"Harry!" She yelled.

"You don't need to associate yourself with him, you know that right?" I said pulling her away and taking her phone out of his hand.

"You weren't supposed to tell anyone." He snapped at me. 

"Oh well." I said.

I pulled her away, far away.

"What are you doing?!, you don't own me, nor do I need a supervisor." She yelled.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"You don't know him, you shouldn't associate yourself with him, all I gotta say." I added.

"I don't know you, so that means I should associate myself with you?" She replied sharply.

She did have a point.

But it wasnt a good one.

~

A/N; 

        That was chapter twooooooo I hoped you guys liked it! It's kinda long haha

~ E. xx.