Chapter 7 .

Bailey's P.O.V.

He carried the pizza over to the table, and I passed him a pizza cutter.

He cut it into 4 large pieces.

He passed me one, and put two on his plate.

"What if I wanted two?" I said taking a bite out of the delicious pizza.

It filled my mouth with savory, but sweet flavours.

"You're tiny, but if you insist." He replied putting the second piece on my plate.

He took this liquid red, and red powder stuff out of his pocket and splattered it on his pizza.

"What is that?" I said suspiciously.

"Uh, I don't know..." He said acting dumb.

I shook it off, oh well.

We both scarfed down our meal.

I got up, and got the Pepsi out of the fridge and got both of us glasses filled them with ice and the soda.

I slid one of them down the table to him.

He already had finished his pizza, he stared at the glass, as the ice shook around and the moist liquid forming outside the cold glass ran down the side's of the slippery item.

"Look their racing." Harry said pointing to the two water droplets running down it passing one another every so often.

"You're so cute." I said finishing my last piece of pizza.

"So are you." He mumbled, staring at me as I took a sip of my Pepsi, admiring the bubbly taste it gave to my mouth.

"So are all the boys that my friends are dating, your best mates?" I said looking back at him.

"Yeah, been friends ever since 18-- I mean we were baby's practically." He said, wide eyed.

18-- what?, what the hell did he mean.

I didn't want to bring it up.

"Oh cool." I said smiling at him.

"What about your girls?" He said picking up our plates, wiping them down, and putting them in the dishwasher.

"I've known them all since kindergarten.." I trailed off.

"So--" Harry started as he a call interupted him.

"Who the fuck could that be?" He said pulling the phone out of his pocket.

His mouth dropped.

"I have to take this" He said, running upstairs into my room and slamming the door.

I didn't know whether or not to stay in my seat.

Curiosity took over me.

I tip-toed upstairs being as quiet as I could.

Once I reached my door, I lightly settled my head on the door, trying to hear what was going on.

In a muffled tone...

"I'm over you, leave me alone..."

"I can't do that to her, do you not understand that?"

"How many times do I have to do this shit to you?"

"You promise you wont, harass, or hurt her?"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.."

I ran downstairs.

Sat on the couch, and turned on Netflix.

"What are you watching?" he said looking at my sympathetically.

"Oh, Doctor Who..." I said my voice trailing off.

Harry's P.O.V.

I had to do it, for her.

I don't understand...how did Essie know about Bailey...

I bet Niall told her, they are close friends.

I have to do 'naughty things' to her for as long as she wants.

I can't tell Bailey, she can't find out, otherwise, she won't want to be with me.

Essie, my first love.

The one who turned me into this monster.

Now that she know's about Bailey she 'want's me' , slut...is all I have to say.

She's already killed 4 of my lovely girlfriends.

She's not going to get to this one.

I won't let it happen.

~

A/N;

So that was chapter 7!!! yeahhhhhhh and vote, comment, and fan my babessss!

~E. xx