Chapter 6

Bailey's P.O.V.

What the fuck was happening.

I was scared, nervous, but I had butterfly's in my stomach doing extreme stunts.

Help me.

What does this mean?

Harry's P.O.V.

I knew what she was thinking.

Either that we were going to kiss...or fuck.

But no, that's not it at all.

"How about we..." I started.

"Yeah?.." She said swallowing a lump in her throat, I suppose.

"Make a pizza." I laughed.

"You prick, you scared the shit out of me." She said, slapping my shoulder playfully.

"Owwwwww" I yelp.

"Oh stop you big baby." She said looking in her cupboards and fridge.

"How do you make a pizza?" she giggled.

Cute.

"I'll show you." I said chuckling, picking her up and sitting her on the counter.

She said and watched my every move as I pulled out the ingredients.

"Okayyyy, so we need..." I started.

"Water, yeast, sugar, flour, olive oil, cornmeal, barbecue sauce, red onions, mozzarella cheese, cilantro leaves, pineapple, & uh, do you have that sweet & spicy pulled pork?" I said out of breath.

"We have everything, but that pulled pork shit." she said taking everything out that I said.

"It's okay, I brought the one from my house, either way I was going to make you pizza." I said running to my bag and pulling it out.

"You carry around pulled pork?" She laughed.

"No!" I said defensively.

"Whatever you say, now show me how to make pizza." She said pulling herself onto the counter.

Bailey's P.O.V.

"Okay so what you do first is, warm up your water, you only need a cup." 

He heated up the water.

"Once it's done, add the water to the yeast, and sugar, In a large bowl."

"You then stir it and let it stand for 5 minutes."

Then stir in 3 cups of flour, and 3 tbsp. of olive oil, until mixture forms a soft dough." He said looking up at me smiling.

I cannon't believe, the hottest guy in school is teaching me how to make pizza.

"You then place it on a work surface, then sprinkle with remaining flour."

"Knead the dough until smooth, and elastic, like a condom." He said winking at me.

"You perv." I laughed.

He smiled then continued.

"Shape it into a ball, and place in separate bowl, then brush with remaining oil."

He said doing so.

He's an amazing guy, teaching me, telling me & making it all at the same time.

"Turn the dough over, cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place for an hour until it has doubled in volume." 

"Now, wanna help me make the sauce?" He said taking me off the counter.

"Uh, I don't want to mess anything up..." I mumbled.

"You wont, trust me." 

"Okay so I need you to heat the oven to 450˚, then take a baking sheet out and spray with cooking spray, then sprinkle it with cornmeal." He said passing me the cornmeal.

"Okay." I said, doing so.

Once I was done, I gave the sheet to him.

The dough wasn't done yet, it only had been in the warmer oven for 45 minutes.

Yeah it took that long. 

"Then what you do is, place the dough on baking sheet, into a 13x9-inch rectangle then put in the oven for 5 minutes." he said making the dough into a rectangle.

I didn't ask about the hour thing, I didn't 

I put it in the oven, once it was done I took it out, and he took out everything we needed.

"Okay babe, I'm going to need you to cut this pineapple into chunks for me okay?" He said passing me a chef's knife and the pineapple.

I did as he said, I squared off the pineapple, cut off the top and the bottom, and cut it into chunks.

He then spread the BBQ sauce and cheese on, I brought the pineapple over and spread it over the pizza while he was slivering a red onion, once done with that he sprinkled them on.

He took the pulled pork out and spread that over the pizza as well.

He put it in the oven for 11 minutes.

As it was cooking he asked me.

"That's all there is to it!" He said out of breath.

"It was fun, thanks." I said picking up the cilantro.

"Did we forget that?" I said picking it apart with concentration.

"Nope, that goes on last" He said helping me with the cilantro.

The timer wen't off and I took the pizza out, he then passed me all the cilantro and I swayed my arm back and forth, as little pieces of cilantro fell out, covering the pizza well.

"Lets eat!!!" He yelled.

~

A/N;

That t'was chapter 6! so uh yeah, idk what to say haha

~E xx.