Chapter 5 .

Bailey's P.O.V

As he left, I called Taja...Liam's girlfriend aka; my best friend, and told her everything.

"Awe baby, you're growing up so fast!." She said with an annoying happy tone.

"Shut up, i've never done this before." I muttered.

"Same here! Liam's coming over tomorrow to have dinner with my family, wish me luck." She told me.

"I wish you luck babe." I replied.

"Hey I got to go, Harry's going to be back soon." I said as I hung up.

I then texted Taja saying sorry for not letting her say anything back, "I panicked". 

After 10 minutes or so, just in bed, laying, thinking, and listening to music. 

I thought.

If we actually do get together, Harry & I...I know for a fact, my father and mother, would not approve.

He has tattoos, and piercings.

A bad mix for them, and what if he smokes weed? , and they find out?, even worse.

"Shit!!" I yelled to myself.

Just then Harry walked in.

"Shit what?" Harry said looking at me worriedly.

"U-uh nothing..." I said running into my bathroom.

"Are you okay?.." He said knocking on the door.

"Yeah i'm just brushing my hair, teeth, and going to the restroom." I implied.

"Oh okay..." he said not totally convinced.

After a few minutes I walked out the bathroom, sighing.

"So...?" I said sitting next to his body, that laid comfortably on my bed.

"So?...what do you wanna do?" He said sitting up, just staring at me.

Harry's P.O.V

I knew exactly what I wanted to do with her.

Exactly.

"Uh idk, i'm kind of hungry...wanna order some pizza?" She said picking up her phone and looking up some numbers.

"I have a even better idea." I said smirking.

I picked her up and took her into the kitchen.

"Harry what are you doing?" She said nervously.

"What do you think?" I replied coming in between her legs. 

~

A/N:

          So that was chapter 5 i hoped you guys likeddd itttttt! haha what do you think is going to happen next??(;

~E. xx.